Moving & Handling
In this department, you will find a range of bariatric moving and handling equipment as well as a selection of emergency lifting chair and emergency lifting cushion options. These devices assist those who carry excess weight and are often reinforced or available in larger dimensions to ensure full accessibility to all. These bariatric aids take the strain off both the user and their carer to ensure they can be comfortably transferred from one place to another in a stress-free and calm manner. Available in a wide variety of designs, functions and weight capacities, this section is guaranteed to have a bariatric moving aid to suit your personal and medical preferences.
In this department, you will find a range of bariatric moving and handling equipment as well as a selection of emergency lifting chair and emergency lifting cushion options. These devices assist those who
- Vat ExemptAn inflatable cushion that can be used to safely lift a fallen person to a seated position.
- Vat ExemptA useful aid that makes patient transfers easier and safer to perform.
- Vat ExemptAn inflatable chair that can be used after a fall to lift a person in a gentle and gradual fashion.
- Vat ExemptAn economical leg-raising aid which helps you gently manoeuvre the leg into position when transferring to another seat.
- Vat ExemptA steel pole that can be fixed to the floor and used as an independent transfer aid.
- Vat ExemptA secure and comfortable sling that fits most standard mobile hoists with coat-hanger style spreader bars.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable leg-raising aid which helps people with reduced mobility to get into or out of any seat.
- Vat ExemptAn inflatable leg lifter that can aid in getting into bed.
- Vat ExemptA useful patient transfer tool.
- Vat ExemptAn extra wide, curved transfer board that is designed for larger and heavier people.
- Vat ExemptThis useful patient transfer tool ensures safety for the carer and patient.
- Vat ExemptA device for aiding users and carers in seated transfers.