Welcome Mobility offers an extensive range of bath tools. Having an aid that makes bathing more relaxed can greatly improve the experience for many people with disabilities. From long handled toe nail
- A simple tool that makes clipping nails easier for people with poor dexterity.
- A simple tool to ensure that no toothpaste is wasted.
Toenail cutters with serrated blades and an extra-large handle.
- A personal inspection mirror that is mounted on a long and flexible handle.
- Vat ExemptA Range of long-handle hair brushes and combs that reduce the need to strain and reach.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet useful stand that can hold a hairdryer in place during use.
- Vat ExemptA useful tool that allows the user to clean and exfoliate their feet without bending over.
- Vat ExemptA fantastic alternative to a soap and water bed bath, contained in one easy application.
- Vat ExemptA long flannel strap that can be used to wash and scrub hard to reach areas of the body.
- Vat ExemptA simple leg lifting tool that has two handles to allow for excellent control.
- Vat Exempt
A handy applicator for creams, lotions or gels that helps reach awkward places.
- Vat ExemptA useful showering tool that enables the user to clean their feet without bending over.
- Vat ExemptA suction cup brush for use on a number of items.
- Vat ExemptLong stem brush with a non-slip moulded handle.
- Vat ExemptCurved long handled comb for people with limited flexibility.
- Vat ExemptA useful bathing tool that allows the showerhead to be repositioned.
- Vat ExemptA device for squeezing the contents out of tubes such as toothpaste.
- Spring action gives good leverage for cutting .
- Stainless steel clipper with curved edge and stable base.
- Vat ExemptAn ergonomic, high-powered and adjustable bathlift.
- An ultra-absorbent, waterproof commode mat.
- An easier and more comfortable to use toilet leaver for replacing standard ones.
- Vat ExemptThese tap turners require no installation and provide grip plus smooth operation.
- Vat ExemptA lightweight raised toilet flush button.
- Vat ExemptA holder for catheter bags.
- Vat ExemptA nail brush with suction cups.
Practical special pieces of equipment to help with daily bathroom routines.
These clever items often have inventive designs to overcome common problems.
Someone with limited mobility may have difficulty gripping or controlling standard bathroom equipment.
Specially adapted tools may benefit them.
This common issue often leads to pain or discomfort and makes certain regular bathroom routines awkward.
Simply holding a narrow plastic toothbrush is enough to cause pain for some people.
It is possible to wrap them with tape or special grips sometimes used for cutlery, to increase the size of the toothbrush’s handle.
Gripping a wider handle is usually less painful, so this simple adaptation may make all the difference.
Long-handled toenail scissors are indeed available and are a great tool for people who find it hard reaching the tips of their toes.
People with difficulty arthritis of the fingers or hands, or who have diminished strength in this area, may have squeezing toothpaste.
Luckily there is a clever device to help with this precise problem.
It clamps over the tube and is easy to push up its length, forcing the toothpaste out with minimum strain for the user.