Bed Pans & Portable Urinals
Here you can find a large selection of portable urinal bottles and bedpans for sale. These products assist with toileting when a person is unable to get to the bathroom to do so.
Items 1-30 of 35
- A specially designed hand-held urinal that has a no-leak cap.
- A wedge-shaped urinal with a lid that can be used in bed.
- A clear plastic urinal that can be used by females to go to the toilet whilst in bed.
- Vat ExemptA clear plastic, hand-held urinal that is designed to enable female users to go to the toilet.
- A tough male urinal with a convenient lid that aids cleaning and transportation.
- Vat ExemptA wedge shaped toileting aid for use by those confined to bed.
- Vat ExemptAn ergonomically shaped bed pan for those who are unable to leave their bed to use the toilet.
- A single use, portable urinal that is designed for when toilet facilities are not available.
- Vat ExemptA moulded plastic urinal that enables the user to go to the toilet whilst in bed or a chair.
- Vat ExemptA simple and well designed bed pan that has a lightweight plastic design and a carry handle.
- Vat ExemptAn easy to use urinal suitable for women and men.
- Vat ExemptA handheld urinal that is suitable for men and women.
- A polypropylene urinal that enables female users to go to the toilet without leaving bed.
- A portable urinal that is ideal for men who are bed bound.
- Vat ExemptA tough polypropylene urinal for men, with a convenient handle and snap-on lid.
- Vat ExemptA durable polypropylene bedpan with a convenient handle and a smooth contoured surface.
- Vat ExemptA clear plastic urinal with a handle designed to be used by females.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet effective bed pan made from lightweight and durable plastic.
- Vat ExemptA compact and easy to use urinal for men and women.
- Vat ExemptA easy to use vinyl urinal available for both men and women.
- A low profile makes this female urinal easy to use in bed or a chair.
- Vat ExemptA wide and flat urinal designed for use in bed or a chair.
- Vat ExemptA plastic bottle with a handle and special shape to allows women to use the toilet whilst in bed.
- Vat ExemptAn economical urinal for men, made from clear polypropylene treated for bacteria and fungal resistance.
- Vat Exempt
A polypropylene urinal that is shaped to enable easy use whilst in a bed.
- Vat ExemptA polypropylene bed pan that has a low profile and grab handles.
- Vat ExemptA urinal for men designed with a long shaft and built-in handle
- A convenient urinal designed in a shape of a pan.
- Male urinal designed to prevent leaks that can also glow in the dark.
- Vat ExemptAn anti-leak valve that only allows urine to flow into the urinal.
Bed pans are receptacles for human waste used when someone is restricted to bed and can’t make visits to the toilet.
They provide a means for a person to open their bowels without leaving bed.
People unable to make the journey to and from the toilet include those suffering from illness or injury, living with a disability or recovering from an operation.
Bed pans require manually emptying and cleaning by a carer after use.
Standard bowl shaped - these typically do not have lids, but feature a cut-out area at one end to improve access.
Wedge shaped bed pans - the triangular shape of these ‘fracture pans’ is made to slide easily beneath the body of the person in bed.
Some wedge shaped pans have lids, while others have an open design.
Most versions have either a carry handle or cut out sections of the moulding which allows the pan to be easily transported for emptying and cleaning.
Bed pans must be cleaned regularly with disinfectant - most are suitable to be autoclaved or chemically cleaned.
Portable urinals are receptacles for urine which are useful for people who need to relieve themselves but are not able to reach a toilet.
They are essentially special bottles which are easy to access.
Those with urinary incontinence may find them useful, or people who are restricted to bed for prolonged periods and have difficulty reaching the bathroom.
There are urinals designed for both men and women.
Female urinals - these versions, designed for a woman’s use, have wide, contoured openings.
This makes these urinal bottles for women easier to use without spillages.
They have a narrow neck, leading to a wider compartment in which the liquid is retained.
The contoured nature of the aperture means this style does not usually have a lid, so needs to be emptied fairly rapidly after use.
There are other urinal bottles for women which have a flatter opening and come with lids as a result.
Male urinal bottles - although not as wide or contoured as the female versions, urinal bottles for men do have a reasonably large opening.
They usually have a flat rim and most also come with a lid, so can be sealed shut after use.
Bottles with lids are naturally the best if you think you might need the loo and be away from a toilet.
Some designs have carry handles.