Long Handled Sponges & Scrubbers
This department provides a range of long handled sponge and bath scrubber options. Specially designed to reduce strain for those with limited mobility, Welcome Mobility provides an extensive selection of long handed combs,
Items 1-30 of 52
- Vat ExemptA long and curved handle makes this brush ideal for people with movement restrictions.
- Vat ExemptA long handled cleaning sponge for users with limited mobility, available in three individual styles.
A dual-purpose pampering tool that helps apply lotion to the skin.
- Vat ExemptA long handled grooming device to allow for the independent grooming of the user with little strain.
- A long handled, double-sided brush that can be used for effective body scrubbing in the bath.
- Vat ExemptA sheepskin pad with a long, built-up handle, and extra thickness for a luxurious feel.
- Vat ExemptA long-handled bath utensils for cleaning feet and toes.
- This soft netted sponge on a long handle is a luxurious bathroom accessory, enabling effortless bathing.
- Vat ExemptA long-handled, flexible sponge aid.
- Vat ExemptSponge washing aid with extended handle useful for reaching difficult parts of the body.
- Vat ExemptA simple tool that makes washing feet and toes much easier.
- Vat ExemptA long-handled bath sponge that helps people with limited flexibility clean hard to get to places.
- Vat ExemptA useful bathing tool that allows the user to wash hard to reach areas.
- Vat ExemptA unique tool for easy washing between the toes, made up of a soft pad on a flexible wire stem.
- Vat ExemptA luxuriously thick sheepskin pad attached to a durable handle, helping cleanse or powder difficult to reach body parts with ease.
- Vat ExemptA long flannel strap that can be used to wash and scrub hard to reach areas of the body.
- Vat ExemptA brush with a long handle that can assist in effective bathing.
- Vat ExemptA soft, long-handled sponge that is easy to grip, making bathing a more effortless experience.
- Vat ExemptAn extra long-handled sponge which helps wash awkward places such as toes with minimal effort.
- A unique long-handled sponge that helps wash toes and feet from an upright, comfortable position.
- Vat ExemptA useful cleaning tool that enables the user to scrub their toes.
- Vat ExemptA long-handled applicator that can be used to clean hard to reach areas of the body.
- Vat Exempt
A handy applicator for creams, lotions or gels that helps reach awkward places.
- Vat ExemptA compact soft-bristled foot wash with suction cups.
- Vat ExemptA variety of useful aids that help the user maintain their independent lifestyle.
- Vat ExemptA long-handled brush that can be used for bathing by people with flexibility issues.
- Vat ExemptA long flannel strap that can be used to dry hard to reach areas of the body after bathing.
- Vat ExemptA simple tool that allows the toes to be cleaned without bending over.
- Vat ExemptA long-handled lotion applicator and massaging tool, ideal for reaching the back, feet or toes.
- Vat ExemptA range of brushes and combs that have long handles to reduce the need to reach with the arms.
Sponges, flannels and body scrubbers with long handles.
In some ways they do a similar job to old fashion loofahs - a long bath sponge which could be used to wash hard-to-reach areas of the body.
Some have washing brushes fitted to the head, while others have sponges or flannel attachments.
In some cases there are a selection of different heads which can be fitted.
These grooming tools allow the user to reach the furthest parts of the body.
People with restricted mobility tend to use this type of equipment the most.
They may have difficulty reaching the extremities of the body and find it difficult to wash these areas effectively.
Many conditions associated with the elderly impact the ability to reach one’s toes, for example.
The popular Long Handled Body Brush has a contoured shaft and handle, with bristles on either side of the head.
There are indeed some models which allow you to bend their shafts into a shape that suits you.
This makes them flexible pieces of equipment and highly adaptable to your specific requirements.
The bendable components of these items are usually made from a robust wire, sometimes coated in flexible plastic.
Yes, there are - these have a compartment into which you can pour shower gel or shampoo.
It then slowly releases the liquid as you rub the head into your skin or hair.
It’s an ideal piece of equipment for someone who has difficulty getting to those far reaching parts of the body!
Many of the long-handled sponges, net sponges and scrubbers are good for this purpose, as is the Bath Back Scrub.
This is a piece of material around a metre in length, with handles at either end.
It has towelling on both sides and is intended for use in the same way as you might towel-dry your back.
It has coarse towelling on one side than on the other, to give the option of a more thorough scrub.
There is a specific item for just this purpose.
The Easy Reach Toe Washer is perfect for people who have difficulty bending over to cleanse between their toes.
The sponge at the end has indents which help reach the tighter areas.
People with limited mobility may have difficulty reaching their hair in order to undertake routine brushing and combing.
There is a range of long-handled brushes which solve this problem.
They enable the user to brush or comb their hair without having to fully reach up to their head.
These brushes and combs also have the benefit of wide handles: typically more comfortable to hold for those with arthritis in the hands and fingers.