Personal Care & Hygiene
This section offers a range of bathroom aids such as personal hygiene products and incontinence wipes. These items can help to prolong independence within the home for the elderly or those with disabilities.
Items 1-30 of 110
- A roll of hygienic anti-slip discs.
- A pair of polymer gel hydrating booties.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable sling that provides exceptional support to the user's entire body.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable net support sling.
- Vat ExemptA safety-enhancing sling aid.
- Vat ExemptA supportive padded sling.
- A waterproof protector for dressings.
- Vat ExemptA silklike transfer sling.
- A case of disposable powder-free gloves.
- A hand sanitising gel that provides protection against germs.
- Pack of 25 cleaning wipes that kills all germ groups when mixes with water.
- A bucket of wipes perfect for cleaning
- Alcohol-free wipes that kill 99.99% of germs and viruses found on surfaces.
- Vat ExemptThis hand sanistiser kills 99.99% of bacteria and provides 6 hours of protection.
- Skin wipes made for cleaning small areas of skin after plaster or dressing removal.
- Disposable disinfecting equipment wipes that help to prevent the risk of cross-infection.
- Vat ExemptA single-person bottom wiper.
- Vat ExemptAn extended bottom wiping device.
- Vat ExemptAn accessible bottom wiping aid.
- Adhesive tape for keeping track of equipment hygiene.
- This hand sanitiser is acholic-based and kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria.
- Quick-dry antibacterial gel for cleaning and sanitising hands.
- non-alcoholic hand wipes designed to kill 99.999% of bacteria within 10 seconds.
- Quick-drying wipes for cleaning various kinds of lenses.
- Alcohol-free cleansing wipes that kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Vat ExemptA pack of thick cleansing wipes for incontinence.
- A discreet hygienic disposal unit.
- Vat ExemptA portable shower that helps wash those who are unable to get out of bed.
- Portable shower that can be used to wash the hair of bed-bound people.
- Vat ExemptWiping aid designed to assist those with restricted mobility and grip functions.
Disposable cleaning wipes and clever pieces of sanitary equipment, making toileting routines cleaner and easier.
The aids here are designed to help with everyday cleaning tasks, many associated with incontinence.
People living with varying degrees of incontinence may find these products useful.
Their carers may also need some of the products in this category.
Disinfectant wipes - these disposable cloths are ideal for disinfecting hard surfaces.
Many contain high percentages of alcohol and kill e.coli, MRSA and most other commonly found bacteria.
Face masks - designed to stop the spread of diseases like Covid 19.
Disposable PVC free gloves - stretchy gloves are ideal in many cases for people caring for those with incontinence or helping with the toileting routine.
Bottom wiping aids - these clever devices are useful for many people who are very overweight.
Most devices have a fold-out arm which extends the reach of the user, enabling them to reach under the bodies and wipe their bottom unassisted.
They have a grip at the end, holding toilet paper in place.
Portable bidets - these sit in the toilet itself and enable you to undertake personal cleansing using water rather than toilet paper.
Urine splash guards - these shields are fitted to the front of the toilet and prevent urine being directed outside the toilet when someone is sitting down at the pedestal.