Personal Care & Hygiene
This section offers a range of bathroom aids such as personal hygiene products and incontinence wipes. These items can help to prolong independence within the home for the elderly or those with disabilities.
Items 1-30 of 119
- Vat ExemptNails clippers that come with a non-slip surface and a magnifying glass.
- This hand and surface spray provides excellent antibacterial protection.
- A lightweight and practical grooming device made to smooth out calluses on the hands and feet.
- This disinfectant spray can be used in a range of care settings to kill and disinfect surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser made with a high concentration of alcohol allowing it to kill the majority of germs and bacteria.
- A simple aid that can be used from home to improve pelvic floor muscle strength while also eliminating incontinence issues.
- An effective disinfecting spray made with an antimicrobial formula that allows it to kill 99.99% of bacteria.
- Vat ExemptA hand sanitising spray without alcohol.
- A bristled suction cup brush.
- A roll of hygienic anti-slip discs.
- A pair of polymer gel hydrating booties.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable sling that provides exceptional support to the user's entire body.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable net support sling.
- Vat ExemptA safety-enhancing sling aid.
- Vat ExemptA supportive padded sling.
- A waterproof protector for dressings.
- Vat ExemptA silklike transfer sling.
- A case of disposable powder-free gloves.
- A hand sanitising gel that provides protection against germs.
- Pack of 25 cleaning wipes that kills all germ groups when mixes with water.
- A bucket of wipes perfect for cleaning
- Alcohol-free wipes that kill 99.99% of germs and viruses found on surfaces.
- Vat ExemptThis hand sanistiser kills 99.99% of bacteria and provides 6 hours of protection.
- Skin wipes made for cleaning small areas of skin after plaster or dressing removal.
- Disposable disinfecting equipment wipes that help to prevent the risk of cross-infection.
- Vat ExemptA single-person bottom wiper.
- Vat ExemptAn extended bottom wiping device.
- Vat ExemptAn accessible bottom wiping aid.
- Adhesive tape for keeping track of equipment hygiene.
- A tub of 70 Clorox chlorine wipes.
Disposable cleaning wipes and clever pieces of sanitary equipment, making toileting routines cleaner and easier.
The aids here are designed to help with everyday cleaning tasks, many associated with incontinence.
People living with varying degrees of incontinence may find these products useful.
Their carers may also need some of the products in this category.
Disinfectant wipes - these disposable cloths are ideal for disinfecting hard surfaces.
Many contain high percentages of alcohol and kill e.coli, MRSA and most other commonly found bacteria.
Face masks - designed to stop the spread of diseases like Covid 19.
Disposable PVC free gloves - stretchy gloves are ideal in many cases for people caring for those with incontinence or helping with the toileting routine.
Bottom wiping aids - these clever devices are useful for many people who are very overweight.
Most devices have a fold-out arm which extends the reach of the user, enabling them to reach under the bodies and wipe their bottom unassisted.
They have a grip at the end, holding toilet paper in place.
Portable bidets - these sit in the toilet itself and enable you to undertake personal cleansing using water rather than toilet paper.
Urine splash guards - these shields are fitted to the front of the toilet and prevent urine being directed outside the toilet when someone is sitting down at the pedestal.