In this department, you will find a number of toilet frame for disabled and elderly people options. Ideal for those with limited mobility this bathroom aids range provides a variety of frames
Items 1-30 of 47
- Vat ExemptA steel frame that houses a raised toilet seat that can be positioned over an existing toilet.
- Vat ExemptA folding frame that can be positioned around a toilet to give support to the user.
- Vat ExemptA steel frame that can be used to make using the toilet easier and safer.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy, steel-framed toilet support that enables independent toileting.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy support frame that can be positioned around an existing toilet.
- A sturdy toilet surround with a moulded plastic seat.
- Vat ExemptThis steel frame is suitable for using next to a bath or toilet.
- Vat ExemptA convenient toilet frame providing support for larger people when on the toilet.
- Vat ExemptAn extra wide commode frame specially designed for larger users.
- Vat ExemptA handy storage box for medication that has separate compartments for each day of the week.
- Vat ExemptThe cost-effective toilet rail for help raising or lowering onto a toilet seat.
- A sturdy frame that can be used to assist in toilet transfers.
- Vat ExemptA floor fixing and stabilising kit for the Mowbray Toilet Frames or the Height Adjustable Toilet Frame with Seat.
- Vat ExemptA simple floor fixing kit for all Nuvo toilet frames.
- Vat ExemptA useful frame that can be placed around a toilet to provide support.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to make user transfer easy. Slow, controlled uplift movement relieves the stress and strain on joints.
- Vat ExemptA width adjustable version of the classic Mowbray Toilet Frame, suiting users of any size. Easy to adjust or dismantle.
- Vat ExemptA steel frame with padded armrests that can be positioned around a toilet to assist in safe transfers.
- Vat ExemptA set of two rail handles made to be used in conjunction with Pressalit Folding Steel Wall Mount Support Rail With Leg.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy toilet frame with a wider seat and extra space between the arms.
- Vat ExemptThe Lite has the same benefits as the traditional Mowbray Toilet Frame, with a modernised higher seat and shorter chute.
- Vat ExemptArms that fold separately for stability and support when using the toilet.
- Vat ExemptA raised toilet seat with armrests that makes getting on and off the toilet easier.
- Vat ExemptA fully adjustable toilet surround frame made from steel or aluminium.
- Vat ExemptA toilet seat frame for providing stability when toileting.
- Vat ExemptA bariatric raised toilet seat and frame for enhanced stability when toileting.
- This toilet frame makes a standard toilet easier to use.
- Vat ExemptA dual flap toilet frame with available add-ons.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy support frame that can be positioned around a toilet to provide assistance when getting on or off.
- Vat ExemptA lightweight aluminium toilet frame that makes using the toilet safer and easier.
A metal frame which sits on the floor and surrounds the toilet pedestal, providing the user with support as they sit down or stand up.
Those who have difficulty standing up or sitting down unaided may find one useful for their daily toileting routine.
They are practical toileting aids for many elderly people with restricted mobility.
Not all have this feature, so check the product description before choosing one.
Toilet frames with seats fit over the toilet, replacing the standard seat.
The handles of the frame protrude upwards on either side, creating two points of support to help raise or lower yourself.
Not all models have this feature, but many do.
Almost all models adjust for height, usually by pin-clips in each of the four legs.
Most toilet frames are free-standing, with rubber or plastic feet preventing them slipping on hard surfaces.
There are one or two frames which may be fixed to the floor for maximum stability.
Floor fixing kits are available for some models, allowing you to convert a free-standing frame.
Some toilet frames attach to the pedestal itself for an extra layer of stability.
There are certain rails which you can fit either side of the toilet and protrude horizontally alongside it.
Usually they have vertical support legs which rest on the floor, increasing the weight bearing capacity of the rails.
These rails provide a similar function to a toilet frame, creating points of support on both sides.
Most modern frames are made from aluminium.
This has the twin benefits of being light in weight and non-corrosive.
It is easy to move aluminium frames out of the way when they’re not being used.
Most aluminium frames will not show any significant corrosion, but heavy duty frames are steel so may rust over time where the metal is exposed.
Most have a robust powder coating, so this rarely becomes an issue.
There are some frames available which have reduced dimensions and may suit small toilet pedestals.
Some frames are designed with a seat, a lid and facility to add a pan beneath.
This effectively turns them into a lightweight commode.
For people who may have difficulty sitting down and standing up again, it can be beneficial to raise the toilet’s height to minimise the user’s distance of travel.
Some toilet frames have raised toilet seats built in.
Check the product description carefully if this is a feature you are looking for.