Toilet Seats & Cushions
This section directs you to a number of raised toilet seat options in the UK. Helpful for the elderly and those with limited mobility, these raised seats can greatly reduce fall risk and
Items 1-30 of 58
- Vat ExemptA plastic toilet seat raiser that makes using the toilet easier for people with mobility issues.
- Vat ExemptA soft and comfortable cushion that can be fixed to a commode seat.
- Vat ExemptAn instant comfort and height boost to an existing toilet seat or commode.
- Vat ExemptA cost-effective way to improve the comfort and support of your commode seat, providing a generous 4 inches of foam padding.
- A waterproof foam padded toilet seat raiser with a hook and loop attachment.
- Vat ExemptA cost-effective toilet seat with generous padding, helping users to sit more comfortably.
- A toilet seat raiser that makes transferring on and off the seat easier.
- Vat ExemptA foam topped, raised toilet seat providing comfortable seating.
- Vat ExemptAn elevated toilet seat aid for those with limited mobility.
- Vat ExemptA soft and comfortable cushion that can be used to make toilet and commode seats more comfortable.
- A soft foam toilet seat raiser that makes using the toilet easier and safer for people with mobility restrictions.
- Vat ExemptA soft, pressure-relieving cushion that can be used to make a commode seat more comfortable.
- Vat ExemptA well designed toilet seat and bidet combination with a range of useful features.
- Vat ExemptThis ABS plastic toilet seat makes transferring on and off the toilet easier.
- Vat ExemptA high quality toilet seat that contoured for comfort and is made from a durable material.
- Vat ExemptA handy storage box for medication that has separate compartments for each day of the week.
- Vat Exempt
This contoured plastic seat effectively raises the height of the toilet.
- Easy to fit 100mm (4'') clip-on raised toilet seat.
- Vat ExemptRaised toilet seat with a reduced aperture to accommodate thin or young children.
- A raised toilet seat with a foam top that can be used to make transferring on and off the toilet easier.
- A versatile toilet seat that features a smaller aperture for use by children.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to make user transfer easy. Slow, controlled uplift movement relieves the stress and strain on joints.
- Vat ExemptA width adjustable version of the classic Mowbray Toilet Frame, suiting users of any size. Easy to adjust or dismantle.
- An toilet seat with a large seat surface that is perfect for heavier and bigger people.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cushion that can be strapped to an existing seat to make it more comfortable and to relieve pressure.
- Vat ExemptThis ABS toilet seat provides a 100mm (4 inch) raise, from the original toilet seat height
- Vat ExemptA moulded plastic toilet seat that can be used to raise the height of the seat.
- Vat ExemptA contoured plastic toilet seat that has an increased diameter to make it suitable for larger users.
- Vat ExemptA unique toilet seat that has a smaller seat built-in for use by children.
- Vat ExemptA toilet seat with foam padding and a vinyl cover.
Ring or u-shaped lavatory cushions which make sitting down on the toilet more comfortable.
People who find sitting for any length of time on the toilet may find a cushion beneficial.
Padded foam toilet cushions - available in various sizes and heights, these cushions come with wipe-clean exteriors.
Gel toilet cushions - these are designed for use with conventional toilet seats on commodes, mainly for people who have to spend long periods sitting down.
Gel based cushions have renowned pressure relief properties.
Most lightweight foam versions attach to the existing toilet seat, with hook-and-loop straps which wrap around it.
Other similar products have velcro straps.
Both methods make them easy to add and remove as required.
Plastic raised toilet seats are often of benefit for people who have difficulty sitting down to a toilet of standard height.
This may be because of illness, disability or general loss of mobility.
Raised toilet seats usually replace the existing lavatory seat.
They are more substantial than a toilet seat cushion, and in most cases provide a much greater raise in height.
This type of toilet seat needs more than straps to keep it in place.
Instead, clamps fix it in the desired position. They grip the toilet pedestal, which in most cases can be hand-tightened.
This means they don’t require any tools for installation.
The clamps keep the seat firmly in position, making it very stable for sitting on.
Each lavatory seat cushion has a maximum weight limit, so check the product’s description before choosing one.
There are bariatric toilet seats available which are both wider and have a greater weight tolerance than standard lavatory seats.
While most raised seats and cushioned toilet seats do not have lids, there are one or two options which do.
Check the images and description on the product carefully before making your choice.
Yes, there are a few models which come with this feature and have removable, washable covers.