This department features bedroom mobility aids and other devices to help people with various disabilities. Included here are items like bed pads, over bed also tables and transfer boards. The items in this bedroom mobility aids section do not include things like grab rails. To find these products, please check our general mobility section.
This department features bedroom mobility aids and other devices to help people with various disabilities. Included here are items like bed pads, over bed also tables and transfer boards. The items in this
- This section directs you to a large range of bed blocks, bed raisers and bed supports. Ensuring the bedroom is fully accessible for the elderly and those with disabilities, these aids provide optimum comfort and relaxation. These aids reduce fall risk and ensure the bed of the user is customised to be fully adjustable to promote enhanced comfort. Suitable for use both in a domestic and care home setting, these aids come in a number of different designs, sizes and weights to ensure there is an appropriate device for your individual personal and medical requirements.
- This department provides a range of washable bed pads and waterproof bed cover options. Protecting furniture and the user from incontinence issues, these washable incontinence pads for bed spreads and chairs are eco-friendly and cost-effective. Many of these aids feature the highest quality Fibrefresh technology to provide comfort, dryness and a long-lasting barrier between the skin and the wetness. Available in a number of shapes, sizes and designs, this section is guaranteed to have an aid that suits your individual personal and medical requirements. Suitable for use both in the home, when travelling or within a designated care facility.
- Welcome Mobility provides a range of bedpans and urinals for the elderly, bed-bound and disabled. Whether you need a bed pan for men or a female urinal bottle, this section is guaranteed to have the aid for your individual medical and personal preference. Available in a variety of designs and capacities, these toileting aids reduce the risk of falling during transfers or moving to the bathroom. Many of these aids are easy to clean and allow for optimum hygiene when the user is unable to leave their bed. Suitable for use in both a domestic or professional setting.
- This section with direct you to a number of bed side rails for providing safety in the bedroom. These bed support rails prevent fall risk when a person is left unattended in bed as well as provide an added element of stability when moving independently around the room. Having a bed rail for elderly and disabled people can prolong independent living within the home by limiting risk to themselves while sleeping. These rails are available in a variety of different attachments, colours, weights and materials to ensure there is a suitable aid for your personal and medical requirements.
- In this department, you will be directed to a range of adjustable back rest and foam wedge pillow options. These bed back rest pillows aid the comfort of those who are confined to the bed for extended periods of time. Allowing bed-bound people to sit up comfortably, these supports come in a number of different sizes, designs and materials to ensure there is something to suit your specific medical and personal requirements. Suitable for use within the home or in hospitals and care homes, these devices ensure the user is consistently comfortable when resting.
- Welcome Mobility offers a vast selection of elbow protectors, knee protection pads and heel protectors for bed. These aids protect the body and provide enhanced pressure relief and comfort to the user and are extremely beneficial to those recovering from operations or injuries. Available in a range of different sizes, shapes and materials, this section is guaranteed to have a device to suit you. Many of these protectors are discreet and breathable to allow for use outside of the home and promote a normal lifestyle while healing. Available in gel, foam, fleece or combination materials, these protectors ensure the body heals correctly and quickly.
- In this section, you will find a selection of cot side bumpers. These cot side protectors massively reduce fall risk by providing a barrier between the user and the edge of the bed. Available as padded bumpers or aluminium frames, these bed side cot protectors can be specially customised to suit the individual user. Many of these protectors are height adjustable and come in a variety of different attachments, colours and designs to ensure the user has their medical and personal needs met. Available in a single or double, these bumpers are suitable for use both in the home and within a professional care establishment.
- This department provides a range of glide sheet for bed options. These slide sheets for elderly and disabled people are the perfect addition to both domestic homes and professional care establishments such as hospitals or care homes. Lowering fall risk, these sliding sheets for patients will greatly improve the process of transfers from beds to chairs. These sheets provide a smooth and frictionless surface for the user to move across. Available in a number of designs, colours and sizes, these sheets are comfortable and easy to clean. These sheets can work in collaboration with other sheets such as incontinence pads and are often made from waterproof materials.
- Here you will find an extensive range of the best incontinence pads in the UK. Welcome Mobility works to provide the highest quality and affordable products which is why these are some of the cheapest incontinence pads on the market with the best quality. These washable incontinence pads are perfect for the elderly and those with disabilities to enhance comfort and dryness. Available in a number of designs, sizes and capacities, this section is sure to have the aid that best suits your personal and medical preferences. Easy to wash and reuse, these pads are affordable, cost-effective and eco-friendly.
- Welcome Mobility provides a high-quality range of adult incontinence pants for the elderly and those with disabilities. These waterproof incontinence pants provide a discreet and comfortable solution to incontinence issues. Available in a number of styles, sizes and capacities, this range has everything from mens incontinence underwear to pants specifically for womens bodies. These pants promote comfort and dryness while also providing a long-lasting barrier between the skin and the moisture build-up within the pants. These pants provide a more comfortable alternative to wearing pads within standard underwear. Many of these pants have been made from anti-allergen latex-free materials to allow for full accessibility.
- This section provides a range of leg support cushion and bed knee support options. Having a secure leg raiser for bed and resting can greatly improve comfort and relieve pressure. Ideal for the elderly and those with disabilities, these aids are available in a number of different shapes, sizes and materials. The moulded foam supports the legs and can separate the legs when sleeping on your side. This device can relieve pain and inflammation by gently moving the blood away from the affected area. These raisers can be used both in the home or in a professional care establishment.
- Here you will find a number of pressure relief mattress topper and memory foam mattress cover options. These mattress overlay sheets provide enhanced, optimum comfort for those who are in bed for extended periods of time. Available in a number of sizes, designs and materials such as gel, fleece and foam, this section is sure to have a topper that suits your individual medical and personal preferences. These toppers help to relieve pressure and reduce sores by creating an even and comfortable surface. Ideal for use within domestic settings and in hospitals or care homes, these are some of the highest quality, affordable toppers available on the market.
- This department offers a vast range of adjustable bedside table options as well as a number of over bed table on wheels. These devices allow those who are bed-bound due to age, injury or disability, to utilise a table for a variety of activities. Ideal for eating, using a computer or doing a hobby, these tables can be moved with ease and allow the user an element of enhanced independence. Many of these tables are height adjustable to ensure accurate cusotmisation to the user. Available in a number of styles, heights and sizes, these tables can be fitted to several types of beds including divans.
- Welcome Mobility offers a high-quality and affordable range of pillows for neck pain in the UK. These sleep support pillow options provide the user with a comfortable place to rest their head that relieves pain and pressure. Ideal for elderly people or those with disabilities, these pressure relief cushion options allow the user a restful sleep without consistent pain in their neck and back. Available in a variety of different styles, sizes and materials, this section is guaranteed to have a pillow to suit your individual medical and personal preferences. These pillows can greatly increase comfort for those who experience problems with a standard pillow.
- This section provides an extensive range of options for a wheelchair transfer board for disabled and elderly people. These boards can greatly decrease fall risks and provide a safe and comfortable alternative when moving patients from beds to chairs. These slide board transfer aids are portable and safe aid that can facilitate a number of situations within both a domestic home and a professional care establishment. Available in several materials, sizes and designs, these boards promote enhanced safety during transfers and reduce strain on both the patient and carer. Comfortable and easy to clean, these boards are the ideal aid for the homes of wheelchair and mobility aid users.
- This department provides a range of adjustable back rest and blanket cradle devices. Ideal items in a bedroom, this section also features bed trays and bed height adjusters. Perfect for the elderly or those with a disability, these aids ensure life is made easier by reducing fall risk and improving comfort. With a number of different aids to choose from, this selection is guaranteed to have something to suit your individual personal and medical requirements. These aids are suitable for use both within a domestic home and within a professional care facility such as a hospital or care home.