This section directs you to a large range of bed blocks, bed raisers and bed supports. Ensuring the bedroom is fully accessible for the elderly and those with disabilities, these bedroom aids
Items 1-30 of 71
- Vat ExemptA useful nylon strap with grab handles that can aid in sitting up in bed.
- A versatile foam wedge that can be used to create a supported seated position in bed.
- A dense-foam wedge that can be used to elevate either the head or the lower limbs whilst in bed.
- Vat ExemptA useful support aid that makes sitting up in bed more comfortable.
- This rope ladder can be used in bed to achieve a sitting position.
- A footboard with a soft lambswool cover that can be sued to stop the user from sliding down the bed.
A pair of plastic hand grips with foam bases that can be used for movement assistance in bed.
- Vat ExemptA back rest for use in bed that can be angle adjusted to make sitting up more comfortable.
- Vat ExemptA portable and highly adaptable backrest which can be taken anywhere, giving instant relaxation and support.
- A versatile and wedge-shaped inflatable cushion.
- Vat ExemptA simple webbing strap with handles that can be used to assist a patient in rising from bed.
- A dense foam wedge that can be used for posture support in a bed.
- Vat ExemptA convenient leg-lifting aid which raises or lowers the legs using an inflating device.
- Vat ExemptAn effective mattress tilter which helps relieve symptoms of swollen ankles, varicose veins or lower back pain.
- Vat ExemptA supportive and soft backrest that can be used to make sitting up in bed more comfortable.
- Vat ExemptA useful foot pad that can be used to provide a comfortable foot position whilst in bed.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy height raising device for beds, chairs or sofas that have legs.
- A useful arm and back support for use in bed.
- Vat ExemptLarge 45 degree wedge cushion for use on flat surfaces.
- Vat ExemptA metal cradle that can be used to hold the bed covers away from injured lower limbs and thus allow air flow.
- A dense foam wedge that makes sitting up in bed easier and more comfortable.
- Vat ExemptAn economical way to raise the height of a single or double bed, from 75 to 280mm (3-11 inch).
- Vat ExemptA handy tool that allows a user to independently rise to a seated position whilst in bed.
- Vat ExemptA powered mattress elevator that can help with comfort in bed.
- Vat ExemptAn inflatable cushion that can be used to elevate a person in bed to a seated position.
- Vat ExemptA pair of bed raisers that can be used to increase the height of a bed.
- Vat ExemptA versatile device that raises the height of beds, chairs or sofas, with optional clip-on sections that allow a range of adjustment.
- Vat ExemptA pair of plastic hand grips that can be used for independent positioning in bed.
- Vat ExemptThese clips are useful for people who only have the use of one hand.
- Vat ExemptAn easy grip standing bed cane to assist in getting in and out of bed.