This department provides a range of adjustable back rest and blanket cradle devices. Ideal items in a bedroom, this section also features bed trays and bed height adjusters. Perfect for the elderly or
Items 1-30 of 93
- Vat ExemptA useful nylon strap with grab handles that can aid in sitting up in bed.
- A dense-foam wedge that can be used to elevate either the head or the lower limbs whilst in bed.
- This rope ladder can be used in bed to achieve a sitting position.
A pair of plastic hand grips with foam bases that can be used for movement assistance in bed.
- Vat ExemptA simple webbing strap with handles that can be used to assist a patient in rising from bed.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy turning table with a smooth action and easy braking mechanism, ideal for patient transfers.
- A clip-on drinking bottle with tube for easy access to hydration.
- Vat ExemptAn adjustable bed cover frame for those with skin irritation on the legs.
- A multi-purpose sheet of non-slip netting that can be used in many different situations.
- Vat ExemptA soft, comfortable and spacious pair of socks suitable for use in bed and around the house.
- Vat ExemptUnique, multi-feature alarm clock made specifically for people with impaired hearing.
- Vat ExemptA convenient leg-lifting aid which raises or lowers the legs using an inflating device.
- Vat ExemptA supportive and soft backrest that can be used to make sitting up in bed more comfortable.
- Vat ExemptA useful foot pad that can be used to provide a comfortable foot position whilst in bed.
- A gently supportive yet flexible slipper with a wide opening and adjustable velcro fastening, ideal for wide or swollen feet.
- A flexible and supportive ladies' booty slipper that helps relieve sore or swollen feet.
- A comfortable pair of mens slippers that can accommodate large and swollen feet.
- A pair of mens slippers with a large foot opening and a non-slip sole.
- Vat ExemptA fantastic alternative to a soap and water bed bath, contained in one easy application.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy height raising device for beds, chairs or sofas that have legs.
- Vat ExemptThis rotating stand can be used to facilitate easier and safer patient transfers.
- Vat ExemptA dense foam mat that can be positioned next to a bed and used to prevent injuries if a patient falls out.
- Vat ExemptAn innovative device that emits pleasant sounds and light to aid in sleep and tinnitus relief.
- Vat ExemptA metal cradle that can be used to hold the bed covers away from injured lower limbs and thus allow air flow.
- Vat ExemptAn economical way to raise the height of a single or double bed, from 75 to 280mm (3-11 inch).
- Vat ExemptA handy tool that allows a user to independently rise to a seated position whilst in bed.
- Vat ExemptReduces risk of pressure damage to heels.
- Vat ExemptA foam-handled rail that can be positioned between the mattress and bed frame to provide leverage assistance.
- Vat ExemptWith bold, clear and easy to read digits this is a high quality analogue wall clock.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet effective method for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.