Here you will find a range of childrens crockery and childrens cutlery set options. These junior cutlery set options allow the child an element of independence by providing a safe eating alternative during
- Vat Exempt
Designed to assist those with poor coordination or a light compulsive bite reflex.
- Vat ExemptA set of lightweight plastic eating utensils that have angled ends to improve accuracy.
- Vat ExemptA therapy feeding spoon for those with oral issues.
- A great value and versatile holder that helps you grip cutlery, stationary or tools, made from pure cotton.
- Vat ExemptA range of thick-handled spoons that have a plastisol coating on the utensil.
- Vat ExemptA range of cutlery with handles that are easier to hold and use.
- Vat ExemptA range of cutlery that feature easy to hold, built up handles made from plastic.
- Vat ExemptThese cutlery have thick, bright red handles for ease of use.
- Vat Exempt
A brightly coloured cutlery set for children that is easy to grip and fun to use.
- Vat ExemptA tubing for utensils to allow for enhanced grip.
- Vat ExemptA front sloping plate for easy dining with limited mobility.
- Vat ExemptA range of nylon cutlery that are less likely to damage teeth.
- A shake-resistant spoon with a raised lip.
- Vat ExemptA selection of high-quality cutlery that are easier to use compared to standard cutlery.
- Vat ExemptThis teaspoon is latex-free and has an easy to hold handle.
- Vat ExemptThis spoon has a built up moulded handle that makes scooping up food easier.
- Vat ExemptEasy to use spoon with a latex-free two-tone handle.
- Vat ExemptAn easy to grip spoon that makes scooping and eating food more convenient.