Paediatric Feeding Aids
In this section is a large selection of childrens plates, mugs with big handles and straw holder devices. These aids assist the child with eating and drinking despite specific disabilities. Promoting independent meals and enhanced confidence, these mealtime aids are a must-have to ensure an enjoyable and stress-free eating process. Available in an array of different designs, shapes, sizes and colours, this department is sure to have an aid that suits your personal and medical requirements. Ideal for use within the home, schools, hospitals or care homes, many of these devices are lightweight and compact for easy transport.
In this section is a large selection of childrens plates, mugs with big handles and straw holder devices. These aids assist the child with eating and drinking despite specific disabilities. Promoting independent meals
- Vat ExemptEasy to use, one way straws which require minimal effort while drinking.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet effective tool that attaches a straw to the rim of a glass.
- A discreet lid for mugs that will restrict the flow of liquid and prevent choking.
- A durable yet lightweight mug with an extra large handle, ideal for people with limited dexterity or grip strength.
- Vat ExemptA discreet plate with a concaved edge that makes eating food easier and harder to spill.
- A simple clip that enables a drinking straw to be held in place in a glass or bottle.
- A range of flexible plastic cups that have a front cut-out to accommodate the nose.
- This lid has a long and angled spout to make drinking easier and safer.
- A range of lids with straight spouts that make drinking easier and less likely to cause spills.
- Vat ExemptA durable plastic dish and lid which keeps food warm, ideal for people who take longer to finish a meal.
- Vat ExemptA unique drinking cup with a rotating handle that reduces spills and wrist strain.
- Vat ExemptThis useful cover can be placed over existing cups and beakers to reduce spillages.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed plate that enables the user to dine with just one hand.
- Vat ExemptThis bowl and plate have been designed for children with poor hand and grip function.
- Vat ExemptAn easy to hold melamine plate and bowl designed for children.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed plate and bowl that are useful for people that take longer to eat meals.
- Vat ExemptA handy plate that is split into three sections enabling it to be used to control and monitor portions.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed cup that makes drinking easier.
- Vat ExemptA large, high-sided bowl with non-slip feet, ideal for preventing spillages while eating.
- Vat ExemptThis eating dish has been designed to allow one-handed use.
- An insulated mug that can be used to keep cold drinks cool and hot drinks warm.
- Vat ExemptA pack of 15 drinking straws with a unique one-way valve.
- Vat ExemptA useful dining aid that allows the user to eat with just one hand.
- Vat ExemptFlexible drinking straws containing a one-way valve, enabling easy and comfortable drinking.
- Vat ExemptA discreet adapted plate with a concave edge and a non-slip base, helping users with limited mobility to eat without stress or spillages.
- Vat ExemptA height and angle adjustable tray compatible with the Feeder Seat.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed eating dish that enables one-handed eating.
- Vat ExemptA durable plate divided up into separate compartments, ideal for portion control and easier loading of food onto cutlery.
- Durable yet lightweight melamine mug with a large handle and measurement markings, ideal for people with a weaker grip.
- Vat ExemptA useful plastic lid that can be fitted to a range of cups, beakers and mugs.