Here you will find a selection of commodes for children and childs toilet seat options. Having an altered toilet seat for disabled child bathrooms allows for full accessibility. This section also provides a
Items 1-30 of 32
- Vat ExemptAn instant comfort and height boost to an existing toilet seat or commode.
- A flexible plastic splash guard.
- Vat ExemptRaised toilet seat with a reduced aperture to accommodate thin or young children.
- A versatile toilet seat that features a smaller aperture for use by children.
- Vat Exempt
A highly supportive and multi-feature commode chair for children.
- Vat ExemptA wooden platform with handrails that makes accessing a toilet safer and easier.
- Vat ExemptA height adjustable commode specially designed for children, with an included potty and bright lap belt.
- Vat ExemptA rail, adjustable footrest and a splashguard designed to make using a Heathfield toilet chair safer and easier to use.
- Vat ExemptAbsorbent, comfortable and discreet briefs for boys' incontinence needs.
- Vat ExemptUltra-absorbent, reusable and washable incontinence briefs for girls.
- Vat ExemptA height-adjustable treatment table that has a variety of uses in a clinical setting.
- Vat ExemptA versatile changing table that has height adjustment and four sturdy castors.
- Vat ExemptA useful treatment, assessment and changing table.
- Vat ExemptAn adjustable changing table that has a padded seat and a range of clinical applications.
- Vat ExemptA versatile table that is useful for treating, assessing and changing patients.
- Vat ExemptA range of high quality treatment tables with angle adjustable tops.
- Vat ExemptA unique toilet seat that has a smaller seat built-in for use by children.
- Vat ExemptA commode for children with a padded backrest and safety harness.
- Vat ExemptA selection of toileting chairs for adolescents and adults.
- Vat ExemptA versatile toilet seat that features a smaller aperture for use by children.
- Vat ExemptA protective cup that attaches to most toilet seats to prevent urine spillages.
- A padded toilet seat that reduces the size of the aperture to make the toilet more suitable for children.
- Vat Exempt
- Vat ExemptA toileting chair that can be used as a commode, potty and normal chair.
- Vat ExemptThis nursing bench is height adjustable and comfortable for the patient.
- Vat ExemptA fold-out changing stretcher that can be mounted to a wall.
- Vat Exempt
A highly supportive children's commode chair with a removable pan.
- Vat ExemptA discreet changing table with a mains powered, height-adjustable tabletop.
- Vat ExemptA steel support frame that can be positioned around and existing toilet and help children to use the toilet.