Sensory Motor Aids
Welcome Mobility provides an extensive range of sensory equipment, sensory aid tools and motor sensory devices. These children aids help to improve a child's touch skills as well as their balance and hand-eye coordination. Many of these tools provide the child with entertainment and fun while simultaneously helping them learn core skills. Available in a selection of different materials, designs, shapes and sizes, this section is guaranteed to have something to suit your personal and medical preferences. Some of these tools are compact or easily transported for use on the go as well as within the home.
Welcome Mobility provides an extensive range of sensory equipment, sensory aid tools and motor sensory devices. These children aids help to improve a child's touch skills as well as their balance and
Items 1-30 of 57
- A set of 10 positioning blocks in a waterproof cover.
- A set of unique smelling dough blocks that are designed to teach the user about different smells.
- A range of therapy and massage balls with a spiky surface.
- Vat ExemptA self-propelled neuromotor function aid for children.
- Vat ExemptA wheeled device for strengthening motor and sensory issues.
- Vat ExemptA useful balance beam that can be used in movement therapy.
- A colourful hand-held device which helps blow up smaller inflatables such as Gym Balls.
- Vat ExemptA padded floor mat with various items that can be used to develop a range of skils in small children.
- A pack of various objects that can provide sensory stimulation, for use in tactile therapy.
- A range of inflatable gym balls that can be used in training, therapy and rehab.
- Vat ExemptExercise rolls that provide more stability than balls, ideal for children.
- An easy to put up dark room that can be used in light and sensory therapy.
- A projector that displays an image of rotating coloured oil onto a wall or ceiling.
- Vat ExemptA kit containing a range of interesting objects for use in tactile therapy.
- Vat ExemptA wobble board that is useful for training, therapy and rehabilitation.
- Vat ExemptA bag containing a range of interesting objects that can be used in tactile therapy.
- Vat ExemptA great sensory and tactile resource for Occupational or Play Therapists working with children.
- Vat ExemptA sensory kit that contains a variety of interesting and unusual objects.
- Vat ExemptA simple activity cube that can help develop fine motor skills.
- Vat ExemptA range of fun light-up accessories to play with, ideal for use with the Junior Dark Den.
- Vat ExemptA portable sensory pod that can be used in combination or alone, ideal for various therapeutic environments.
- Vat ExemptA movement and balance tool that can be used by children in therapy.
- Vat ExemptA large padded barrel that can be used in children's movement therapy.
- Vat ExemptThis board can be used in motor control and sensory training.
- Vat ExemptThis testing shield is useful for helping a patient focus during sensory assessment.
- Vat ExemptA useful kit for testing perception and sensory abilities.
- Vat ExemptA plastic hand pump that can be used to inflate gym balls and other therapy equipment.
- Vat ExemptA set of four nesting steps in various sizes, ideal for a range of exercise, balance and play therapies.
- Vat ExemptBrightly coloured steps for children, exploring motor, balance and co-ordination skills.
- Vat ExemptA height and angle-adjustable bench that can promote better posture in children.