Sensory Motor Aids
Welcome Mobility provides an extensive range of sensory equipment, sensory aid tools and motor sensory devices. These aids help to improve a child's touch skills as well as their balance and hand-eye coordination. Many of these tools provide the child with entertainment and fun while simultaneously helping them learn core skills. Available in a selection of different materials, designs, shapes and sizes, this section is guaranteed to have something to suit your personal and medical preferences. Some of these tools are compact or easily transported for use on the go as well as within the home.
Welcome Mobility provides an extensive range of sensory equipment, sensory aid tools and motor sensory devices. These aids help to improve a child's touch skills as well as their balance and hand-eye coordination.
Items 1-30 of 54
- A set of 10 positioning blocks in a waterproof cover.
- A set of unique smelling dough blocks that are designed to teach the user about different smells.
- A range of therapy and massage balls with a spiky surface.
- Vat ExemptA self-propelled neuromotor function aid for children.
- Vat ExemptA wheeled device for strengthening motor and sensory issues.
- A colourful hand-held device which helps blow up smaller inflatables such as Gym Balls.
- A pack of various objects that can provide sensory stimulation, for use in tactile therapy.
- A range of inflatable gym balls that can be used in training, therapy and rehab.
- Vat ExemptExercise rolls that provide more stability than balls, ideal for children.
- An easy to put up dark room that can be used in light and sensory therapy.
- Vat ExemptA kit containing a range of interesting objects for use in tactile therapy.
- Vat ExemptA bag containing a range of interesting objects that can be used in tactile therapy.
- Vat ExemptA sensory kit that contains a variety of interesting and unusual objects.
- Vat ExemptA range of fun light-up accessories to play with, ideal for use with the Junior Dark Den.
- Vat ExemptA portable sensory pod that can be used in combination or alone, ideal for various therapeutic environments.
- Vat ExemptA movement and balance tool that can be used by children in therapy.
- Vat ExemptA plastic hand pump that can be used to inflate gym balls and other therapy equipment.
- Vat ExemptBrightly coloured steps for children, exploring motor, balance and co-ordination skills.
- Vat ExemptA height and angle-adjustable bench that can promote better posture in children.
- Vat ExemptA range of height and angle adjustable therapy benches.
- Vat ExemptA cylindrical rehabilitation roll.
- Vat ExemptA flexible support wedge for children.
- Vat ExemptA wedge support for children's therapy and rehabilitation.
- A dual wedge aid in one, available in a range of elevations.
- A side-lying support for children in a universal size.
- Vat ExemptA multifunction aid for babies and toddlers with three different functions.
- Vat ExemptA supportive stander that can be used in prone, supine and standing positions.
- Vat ExemptA useful activity that can be used to develop mental and physical attributes in people with disabilities.
- Vat ExemptThis board with wheels can be used to develop motor skills in children.
- Vat ExemptA comprehensive system that can be used in sensory integration therapy.