Here you will find a variety of body pads, elbow protectors and back warmer devices. Available for knees, hips, ankles and many other parts of the body, these aids provide comfortable and secure protection against bruising. Many of the aids in this department can also help in lessening the recovery time after an injury through heat therapy. Many of these aids are discreet and breathable, allowing them to be worn both while relaxing at home but also when on the go, at work or at school. Available in a range of colours, sizes and patterns, this section is sure to have an item that caters to your individual requirements.
Here you will find a variety of body pads, elbow protectors and back warmer devices. Available for knees, hips, ankles and many other parts of the body, these aids provide comfortable and secure
- A woolen fleece knee warmer that can be used to reduce pain and aches.
- A simple pair of elbow protectors that can be strapped in place to prevent damage and sores from developing.
- Vat ExemptA simple and discreet garment that can absorb the impacts of falls and protect the hip.
- Vat ExemptA discreet and comfortable hip protecting pad and pants, helping minimise the risk of falls or knocks in elderly or less mobile users.
- Vat ExemptA pair of gel-filled ankle and elbow protectors that can reduce pressure related injuries.
- A soft and luxurious fleece pad that can be put onto a seatbelt to stop in from digging into the shoulder.
- A woolen fleece that can be worn around the waist to reduce low back pain.
- These heel protectors offer warmth, comfort and protection to sore heels.
- Vat ExemptAllows knees to be aligned with your pelvis, when sleeping on your side.
- Vat ExemptA pair of soft and padded elbow protectors that can prevent injuries and sores.
- Vat ExemptA pair of soft and pressure relieving heel pads.
- Vat ExemptA soft and flexible hand wrap which protects the palm from fingernails if fists are clenched.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to protect the knees from pressure sores in the side lying position.