This section directs you to a number of rising chairs, lifting cushion aids and a selection of seat riser cushion for elderly and disabled people. These comfort aids fit onto conventional chairs and turn them into specially adapted chairs for people who struggle to stand and lower themselves onto chairs. Available in both self-powered and electric versions, these aids reduce fall risk and aid those with poor mobility and balance by lifting the height of the chair to a comfortable distance for the user. Suitable for use within a domestic home or within a professional care environment such as a hospital or care home.
This section directs you to a number of rising chairs, lifting cushion aids and a selection of seat riser cushion for elderly and disabled people. These comfort aids fit onto conventional chairs
- Vat ExemptA useful device that can turn any normal chair into a riser chair.
- Vat ExemptA simple to operate rising aid that is ideal for people with weak legs and poor mobility.
- Vat ExemptA useful rising aid that is ideal for people with poor leg strength.
- Vat ExemptA convenient chair height raiser comprising of four moulded blocks linked together by sturdy wooden bars.
- Vat ExemptTwo sets of two sturdy blocks with a broad base, allowing the height of most beds to be adapted to a more comfortable level.
- Vat ExemptA set of four chair raisers which allow the height of furniture to be safely raised by 7-10cm (3 to 4 inch).
- Vat ExemptA convenient height-raising unit for most chair types, allowing conventional chairs to be accessed more easily.
- Vat ExemptA clever tool for simply raising the height of sofas by 75mm (3 inch).
- Vat ExemptA useful device that assists the user when rising from a seat.
- Vat ExemptA hydraulic rising aid for use on chairs by people with poor mobility.
- Vat ExemptA simple rising aid that can be used with existing chairs.
- Vat ExemptA set of four furniture height raisers which can be fitted to beds or chairs with legs.
- Vat ExemptAn easy to use rising aid to assist in getting up from a chair.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable chair raising aid for the elderly.