General Dressing Aids
Here you will find a number of dressing stick and button hook options as well as a variety of dressing aids for disabled and elderly people. These aids assist with putting clothes on the body or doing up buttons and zips. Ideal for those with a limited range of motion or dexterity, these aids promote prolonged independent living by allowing the user the freedom to dress unassisted. Available in several functions, styles and designs, this selection of aids is sure to have something that will suit your personal and medical requirements.
Here you will find a number of dressing stick and button hook options as well as a variety of dressing aids for disabled and elderly people. These aids assist with putting clothes
- Vat ExemptA supportive thigh lifting tool which helps gently position the leg following an injury or surgery.
- Vat ExemptA light and flexible lifting aid which helps lift the leg safely - a practical option after a surgery.
- Vat ExemptA simple dressing aid that enables the user to fasten buttons with just one hand.
- A large and easy to grasp ring that can be attached to zippers.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet highly effective tool for helping fasten buttons more easily, suitable for one-handed use.
- Vat ExemptThe luxury dressing stick is a hardwood dowel designed to reduce, bending, twisting, and reaching while dressing.
- Vat ExemptA versatile tool combining the use of a dressing stick with an extended shoehorn.
- Vat ExemptA simple solution to buttoning clothes for those who lack motor control or only have one hand.
- Vat ExemptA range of discreet silk ties that can be adjusted with only one hand.
- These leather tab zip pullers will make life so much easier; they will fit 95% of zips because of the thin wire clasp.
- Vat ExemptThis simple metal ring and clip can be used to make zippers easier to operate.
- Vat ExemptA useful tool that can e used to aid in independent dressing.
- Vat ExemptA useful dressing aid that can make putting on clothing easier for people with mobility restrictions.
- Vat ExemptA flexible yet strong leg-lifting tool which gently cradles the foot and allows easy manoeuvring of the leg.
- Vat ExemptA multi-purpose tool that can assist in dressing with garments that have zips or buttons.
- Vat ExemptA simple leg lifting tool that has two handles to allow for excellent control.
- Vat ExemptA useful tool that makes dressing independently easier for people with dexterity issues.
- Vat ExemptA long-handled shoe horn that makes putting on and removing shoes easier and strain-free.
- Vat ExemptAn economical leg-raising aid which helps you gently manoeuvre the leg into position when transferring to another seat.
- Vat ExemptThe dressing stick designed to minimise arm movement for everyday tasks.
- Vat ExemptA bundle designed to assist those recovering from hip surgery.
- Vat ExemptA useful tool to help those suffering from memory loss or dementia.
- Vat ExemptAn aid that makes daily dressing easier.
- Vat ExemptA dual-use dressing aid that can assist in using buttons and zips.
- Vat ExemptA dual use dressing aid that can make putting on clothes and shoe easier for people with mobility restrictions.
- Vat ExemptLarge handled button fastener that helps the user keep their dressing independence.
- Vat ExemptAn ambidextrously designed aid that helps button up clothes and pull up zips.
- Vat ExemptThis looped zipper attachment makes opening and closing zips easier.