A nebuliser produces a mist of medicine, which the patient then breaths in through a mouthpiece. Nebulisers are sometimes used by those with lung diseases or severe asthma. This section includes a nebuliser made for children.
A nebuliser produces a mist of medicine, which the patient then breaths in through a mouthpiece. Nebulisers are sometimes used by those with lung diseases or severe asthma. This section includes
- An easy to use patient alarm which can be attached to any chair, bed or wheelchair.
- A simple to use alert system designed for elderly and vulnerable people.
- Vat ExemptAn under-mattress monitor and remote pager which alerts carers to nocturnal convulsive seizures.
- Vat ExemptA patient alert system that will emit a warning tone and a flashing strobe light when activated.
- Vat ExemptA pressure pad that can be placed under a rug or carpet and used to alert a carer of a patient wandering off.
- Good heel support and superbly soft leather.
- Vat ExemptMinimises the need for moving, making the pad changing less intrusive for the wearer.
- Vat ExemptA monitor placed under the mattress for the detection of Tonic-Clonic (Grand Mal) type seizures.
- Vat ExemptA sophisticated and sensitive digital movement sensor which can quickly alert carers to the occurrence of a seizure.
- Vat ExemptA sensor and transmitter kit that can be used to keep track of patient movements.
- Vat ExemptA fantastic reminder tool and alarm clock for people with memory loss, assisting with easier everyday tasks.
- Vat ExemptOur Pouch Pants are comfortable and durable and use either a disposable or washable pad.