In this department, you will find a selection of home safety alert systems, magnetic door alarm devices and pendant alarms for the elderly and disabled community. These devices can be used to alert a carer when a patient is in need or to make others aware when there is someone entering or leaving a building. These alarm aids are specially designed to enhance a person's safety, security and in some cases, allow for prolonged independent living. Suitable for use in a domestic home or within a professional care establishment such as a hospital, hospice or care home.
In this department, you will find a selection of home safety alert systems, magnetic door alarm devices and pendant alarms for the elderly and disabled community. These devices can be used to alert
- Vat ExemptAn easy to use patient alarm which can be attached to any chair, bed or wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptA simple to use alert system designed for elderly and vulnerable people.
- A simple to operate alarm that can be worn around the wrist like a watch.
- A wall mounted safety alarm that can be used by a patient to call for help.
- Vat ExemptA handy memory aid pendant which stores up to 90 messages, alerting the user to complete everyday tasks.
- Vat ExemptA patient alert system that will emit a warning tone and a flashing strobe light when activated.
- Vat ExemptA pressure pad that can be placed under a rug or carpet and used to alert a carer of a patient wandering off.
- Vat ExemptA magnetically attached Door and Window Open Alarm, alerting persons or carers to windows or doors being opened.
- Vat ExemptA monitor placed under the mattress for the detection of Tonic-Clonic (Grand Mal) type seizures.
- Vat ExemptA sensor and transmitter kit that can be used to keep track of patient movements.
- Vat ExemptA fantastic reminder tool and alarm clock for people with memory loss, assisting with easier everyday tasks.
- Vat ExemptThree specialist tools each designed to accurately measure hand strength.
- A patient call and alert system that is ideal for home settings.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed doorbell for people who have poor hearing.
- Vat ExemptA pendant that can be worn around the neck to detect falls, and a remote call alert system to notify a carer.
- Durable and small emergency alarm designed to attract people’s attention.
- Vat ExemptAn under-mattress monitor and remote pager which alerts carers to nocturnal convulsive seizures.
- Vat ExemptA pager and pendant with a long range of 400m, ideal for sending emergency assistance messages to a friend or carer in the home.
- Vat ExemptA sophisticated and sensitive digital movement sensor which can quickly alert carers to the occurrence of a seizure.
- Vat ExemptBathroom scales which provide audio readings.
- Vat ExemptThe Ideal instrument for effective grip strength assessment and evaluation.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy shock-resistant dynamometer measuring grip strength.
- Vat ExemptA self-applied pinch force testing gauge.
- Vat ExemptAccurately measure and evaluate physical performance of the hand.
- Vat ExemptA set of three devices in one.
- Vat ExemptA pinch gauge machine available in three gauge options.