Welcome Mobility offers a selection of disabled handrails for outside steps and grab bars for elderly people. Providing a grab rail for stairs ensures optimum safety when moving up and down floors, reducing fall risk and promoting comfortable movement. The outdoor grab bars are ideal for steps outside of the home and comes in waterproof and corrosion-resistant materials. These aids are essential for both domestic homes and care facilities such as hospitals, hospices or care homes. Available in a number of different sizes, designs and materials, this section is sure to have a rail that perfectly suits your individual personal and medical requirements.
Welcome Mobility offers a selection of disabled handrails for outside steps and grab bars for elderly people. Providing a grab rail for stairs ensures optimum safety when moving up and down floors, reducing
Items 1-30 of 88
- Vat ExemptA range of grab rails which add instant protection to any room in the house, where users may be prone to slipping.
- Vat ExemptDurable hand rails which are especially designed to be fitted around corners in the home.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to assist the user in entering and exiting the home. The bar is fully weather resistant and non rusting.
- Vat ExemptThese steel grab rails can be supplied with either an epoxy or plastic coating.
- Vat ExemptA PVC support rail in a flute design.
- Vat ExemptA versatile grab rail that is secured in place using lockable suction cups.
- Vat ExemptA range of steel grab rails with a choice of a chrome or epoxy finish.
- Vat ExemptAn epoxy coated steel grab rail with anti-snag technology.
- Vat ExemptA strong and discreet 18-inch grab rail which is specially designed for outdoor use.
- Vat ExemptThis is a bath support rail with rubber clamps.
- Vat ExemptA steel grab bar that can assist in transferring in and out of the bath.
- Vat ExemptA rail with enhanced comfort for sensitive hands.
- Vat ExemptA lockable support aid with eight individual positions.
- Vat ExemptDurable grab bars with a fluted shape, ideal for installing in wet environments where extra support is needed.
- Vat ExemptA powder-coated steel rail that can be fixed to the wall and aid in toilet transfers.
- Vat ExemptA versatile grab bar that is strong and built to last plus comes in a range of different sizes.
- Vat ExemptA simple support rail that can be clamped in place over a bath.
- Vat ExemptA high quality steel grab bar for balance and support, available in three different lengths.
- Vat ExemptA versatile plastic grab bar that offers support to people with poor mobility.
- Vat ExemptA bathroom rail that is easy to clean.
- Vat ExemptMade of nylon coated steel to be a strong and firm rail to help in transfers and raising/lowering.
- Vat ExemptThis steel frame is suitable for using next to a bath or toilet.
- Vat ExemptA steel grab bar that can be fitted to the SuperPole to assist in bed transfers.
- Vat ExemptA foam-handled rail that can be positioned between the mattress and bed frame to provide leverage assistance.
- Vat ExemptA useful safety and support rail that can be fitted to either divan or slatted beds.
- Vat ExemptA range of epoxy-coated steel grab rails for indoor and outdoor use.
- Vat ExemptStrong, waterproof plastic grab rails with a unique fluted design for maximum grip.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy steel support rail that can be positioned next to a bed.
- Vat ExemptA steel pole that provides leverage assistance for bed transfers.
- Vat ExemptA range of angled and straight grab rails.