This section directs you to a large range of door and window alarms and panic alarms for the elderly. Many of these devices can be secured to wheelchairs, beds or chairs. Providing an alert system for elderly and disabled people can help to reduce fear and worry when living independently. This section also provides a number of voice-activated alarms for those with limited mobility. Available in a selection of different functions, sizes and designs, this department is sure to have an aid that perfectly suits your individual needs. Suitable for use in a domestic home or care facility.
This section directs you to a large range of door and window alarms and panic alarms for the elderly. Many of these devices can be secured to wheelchairs, beds or chairs.
Items 1-30 of 33
- Vat ExemptA safety system that allows a patient to alert a carer if they need assistance.
- A simple yet effective pack of grip aids that make using pens and pencils easier.
- A simple to operate alarm that can be worn around the wrist like a watch.
- A wall mounted safety alarm that can be used by a patient to call for help.
- A useful sheet that can be used to quickly and safely evacuate patients.
- A useful sled that can be used to evacuate a patient in comfort and security.
- A soft and flexible mattress overlay that doubles as an evacuation carrying device.
- A great tool for people with memory loss, playing a 20 second message to remind about daily essentials such as locking doors.
- Vat ExemptA handy memory aid pendant which stores up to 90 messages, alerting the user to complete everyday tasks.
- Vat ExemptA patient alert system that will emit a warning tone and a flashing strobe light when activated.
- Vat ExemptA pressure pad that can be placed under a rug or carpet and used to alert a carer of a patient wandering off.
- Vat ExemptA magnetically attached Door and Window Open Alarm, alerting persons or carers to windows or doors being opened.
- Vat Exempt
A patient monitoring system that alerts a carer if a patient moves or falls unexpectedly.
- Vat ExemptOur Pouch Pants are comfortable and durable and use either a disposable or washable pad.
- Vat ExemptA monitor placed under the mattress for the detection of Tonic-Clonic (Grand Mal) type seizures.
- Vat ExemptA sensor and transmitter kit that can be used to keep track of patient movements.
- Vat ExemptA fantastic reminder tool and alarm clock for people with memory loss, assisting with easier everyday tasks.
- Vat ExemptThis large padded care alarm sensor is perfect for use in care homes or hospitals.
- Vat ExemptA pull cord, clip-on alarm for high risk patients.
- A simple alert system designed for elderly and vulnerable people.
- A patient call and alert system that is ideal for home settings.
- Vat ExemptA comprehensive alert system that features devices for fall, movement and pressure detection to be used by carers to monitor patients.
- Vat ExemptThis patient safety system enable remote, two-way communication between a carer and a patient.
- Vat ExemptA useful safety system that enables vulnerable people to check the identity of a caller at the door.
- Vat ExemptThis movement sensor and pager system can be used to alert a carer to irregular patient movements.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed doorbell for people who have poor hearing.
- Durable and small emergency alarm designed to attract people’s attention.
- A fall protection sensor that can be used with voice alert monitors.
- Vat ExemptAn under-mattress monitor and remote pager which alerts carers to nocturnal convulsive seizures.
- Vat ExemptA pager and pendant with a long range of 400m, ideal for sending emergency assistance messages to a friend or carer in the home.