This section directs you to a large range of door and window alarms and panic alarms for the elderly. Many of these devices can be secured to wheelchairs, beds or chairs. Providing an
Items 1-30 of 33
- Vat ExemptA safety system that allows a patient to alert a carer if they need assistance.
- A simple yet effective pack of grip aids that make using pens and pencils easier.
- A fall protection sensor that can be used with voice alert monitors.
- A simple to operate alarm that can be worn around the wrist like a watch.
- A wall mounted safety alarm that can be used by a patient to call for help.
- A useful sheet that can be used to quickly and safely evacuate patients.
- A useful sled that can be used to evacuate a patient in comfort and security.
- A soft and flexible mattress overlay that doubles as an evacuation carrying device.
- A great tool for people with memory loss, playing a 20 second message to remind about daily essentials such as locking doors.
- Vat ExemptAn under-mattress monitor and remote pager which alerts carers to nocturnal convulsive seizures.
- Vat ExemptA handy memory aid pendant which stores up to 90 messages, alerting the user to complete everyday tasks.
- Vat ExemptA pager and pendant with a long range of 400m, ideal for sending emergency assistance messages to a friend or carer in the home.
- Vat ExemptA patient alert system that will emit a warning tone and a flashing strobe light when activated.
- Vat ExemptA pressure pad that can be placed under a rug or carpet and used to alert a carer of a patient wandering off.
- Vat ExemptA magnetically attached Door and Window Open Alarm, alerting persons or carers to windows or doors being opened.
- Vat Exempt
A patient monitoring system that alerts a carer if a patient moves or falls unexpectedly.
- Vat ExemptOur Pouch Pants are comfortable and durable and use either a disposable or washable pad.
- Vat ExemptA monitor placed under the mattress for the detection of Tonic-Clonic (Grand Mal) type seizures.
- Vat ExemptA sophisticated and sensitive digital movement sensor which can quickly alert carers to the occurrence of a seizure.
- Vat ExemptA sensor and transmitter kit that can be used to keep track of patient movements.
- Vat ExemptA fantastic reminder tool and alarm clock for people with memory loss, assisting with easier everyday tasks.
- Vat ExemptThis large padded care alarm sensor is perfect for use in care homes or hospitals.
- Vat ExemptA pull cord, clip-on alarm for high risk patients.
- A date and time wall clock with high contrast to allow for easier reading.
- A simple alert system designed for elderly and vulnerable people.
- A patient call and alert system that is ideal for home settings.
- Vat ExemptA comprehensive alert system that features devices for fall, movement and pressure detection to be used by carers to monitor patients.
- Vat ExemptThis patient safety system enable remote, two-way communication between a carer and a patient.
- Vat ExemptA useful safety system that enables vulnerable people to check the identity of a caller at the door.
- Vat ExemptThis movement sensor and pager system can be used to alert a carer to irregular patient movements.