Children's Plates & Bowls
This department provides a variety of childrens crockery in the UK. These children's dishes make mealtimes easier and promote their independence. Many of these childrens plates and bowls feature anti-spill suction cups to
- Vat ExemptA specially designed eating dish that is suitable for one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptThis bowl has been designed to reduce spillages and make dining easier.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed eating dish that enables one-handed eating.
- Vat ExemptA discreet plate with a concaved edge that makes eating food easier and harder to spill.
- A durable plate divided up into separate compartments, ideal for portion control and easier loading of food onto cutlery.
- Vat Exempt
This crockery is made from extra tough and durable Steelite for a long and useful life.
- Vat ExemptA durable plastic dish and lid which keeps food warm, ideal for people who take longer to finish a meal.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed plate that enables the user to dine with just one hand.
- Vat ExemptThis bowl and plate have been designed for children with poor hand and grip function.
- Vat ExemptAn easy to hold melamine plate and bowl designed for children.
- Vat ExemptA handy plate that is split into three sections enabling it to be used to control and monitor portions.
- Vat ExemptA large, high-sided bowl with non-slip feet, ideal for preventing spillages while eating.
- Vat ExemptThis eating dish has been designed to allow one-handed use.
- Vat ExemptA useful dining aid that allows the user to eat with just one hand.
- Vat ExemptA discreet adapted plate with a concave edge and a non-slip base, helping users with limited mobility to eat without stress or spillages.
- Bright red-rimmed plate that is easy to locate for those with bad vision or dementia.