Trolleys & Trays
Here you will find a range of mobility trolley with tray options. These trays assist the elderly and those with stability and mobility disabilities to promote enhanced independence. These kitchen aids can be used as a food trolley for elderly people to move unsupported while carrying food, drinks and other personal belongings. Ideal for use both within the home and within a care establishment, these mobility trolley with tray options come in a variety of different designs, colours, weights and heights to ensure the best fit for the user. Many of these trolleys come with additional accessories and are height adjustable.
Here you will find a range of mobility trolley with tray options. These trays assist the elderly and those with stability and mobility disabilities to promote enhanced independence. These kitchen aids can
- Vat ExemptA hardwood trolley that is useful for carrying meals and medication.
- Vat ExemptA convenient wheeled trolley with two durable shelves, in an extra compact design.
- Vat ExemptA steel-framed trolley on wheels with plastic trays.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy metal trolley that can be used to deliver medication and meals to patients.
- Vat ExemptA useful tray that can carry plates food that also has a handle to enable one-handed use.
- A lap tray with a bean bag bottom that makes it comfortable and easy to use.
- Vat ExemptA unique tray tat can be used to provide a work surface to a seated user.
- Vat ExemptThis useful trolley is ideal for domestic settings.
- Vat ExemptA trolley on wheels with heigh adjustable handles.
- Vat ExemptTwo-level trolley with rolling castors.
- A nice looking and practical tray that can be used by people in bed.
- Vat ExemptA height-adjustable trolley with two large trays.
- Vat ExemptA portable and robust trolley for transporting food and other items.
- A lightweight and versatile trolley/ rollator with a carry bag, tray and an adjustable handle.
- Vat ExemptA unique walking frame that has two clip on carrying trays.
- Vat ExemptA steel framed trolley that can be used for delivering meals and medication to patients.