Assessment & Rehabilitation
This is a range of physical and cognitive rehabilitation equipment. These therapeutic tools are suitable for both personal and professional use. This equipment will allow the user to regain strength, mobility and healing while also tracking the progress made through improved skills. The tools in this section allow the user to perform a posture assessment, strength tests, mobility assessments and more. Promoting an array of exercise devices that will enhance mental and physical dexterity. These rehabilitation tools can be used by professionals to test and monitor the progress of patients and ensure that the treatment plans for them are working effectively. This selection of equipment will have a posture and mobility assessment tool for all your individual needs.
This is a range of physical and cognitive rehabilitation equipment. These therapeutic tools are suitable for both personal and professional use. This equipment will allow the user to regain strength, mobility
Items 1-30 of 44
- An anatomically shaped foam support that makes lying face down more comfortable for obese or pregnant patients.
- A specially shaped cushion that makes lying in a prone position more comfortable for women.
- A foam cushion that makes kneeling down much more comfortable.
- Unique, durable 3, 4 or 5-section screen that can be folded for easy storage when not in use.
- Vat ExemptA useful stool that can make interacting with children easier.
- Vat ExemptA high quality precision scale which enables easy weighing of heavy or Bariatric patients, including a wheelchair if needed.
- Vat ExemptA low cost, digital BMI scale suitable for wheelchair users up to 250kg.
- Vat ExemptAn assessment and treatment table designed for children that has angle and height adjustment.
- Vat ExemptA versatile table for use in rehab, assessment and treatment settings.
- Vat ExemptA hygienic assessment and examination stool ideal for the home or professional environment.
- Vat ExemptThis stool is useful for treating and assessing patients.
- Vat ExemptFeaturing a durable, wipe clean anti-bacterial finish and hygienic rounded corners.
- Vat ExemptThis height adjustable stool has a comfortable and hygienic seat.
- Vat ExemptAn exceptionally quiet, high performance airway suction device that helps achieve rapid patient comfort.
- Vat ExemptA pack of disposable aprons that can be used to protect clothing from becoming soiled.
- Vat ExemptDisposable, powder-free gloves suitable for medical, food and laboratory application.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable padded stool ideal for therapists, teachers or parents working with children.
- Vat ExemptA height and angle-adjustable bench that can promote better posture in children.
- Vat ExemptA range of height and angle adjustable therapy benches.
- Vat ExemptA flexible support wedge for children.
- Vat ExemptA wedge support for children's therapy and rehabilitation.
- A dual wedge aid in one, available in a range of elevations.
- A side-lying support for children in a universal size.
- Vat ExemptIdeal for occasional therapy including physiotherapy, sports medicine and beauty therapy.
- Vat ExemptA range of versatile foam rolls that can help with positioning support and therapy.
- Vat ExemptAn accurate patient weighing chair with arm rests, a foot rest and a backrest, ideal for a range of medical uses.
- A box of 100 vinyl gloves that can protect the hands from damage and staining.
- Vat ExemptA range of positioning pillows filled with polystyrene beads.
- Vat ExemptVersatile posture rolls for a wide range of balance and body positioning activities.
- Vat ExemptA medical grade weighing scale that accurately measures the weight and BMI of patients up to 39 stone.