In this section you will find a range of grab bars made to help with various tasks around the home. Rails are frequently invaluable tools for those with mobility, strength or balance issues, especially in the bathroom and climbing stairs. Our outdoor grab bars are a new addition to our range.
In this section you will find a range of grab bars made to help with various tasks around the home. Rails are frequently invaluable tools for those with mobility, strength or balance issues,
Items 1-30 of 52
- Vat ExemptA range of grab rails which add instant protection to any room in the house, where users may be prone to slipping.
- Vat ExemptA pair of crutches with specially designed handles that are more comfortable and supportive.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to assist the user in entering and exiting the home. The bar is fully weather resistant and non rusting.
- Vat ExemptA versatile grab rail that is secured in place using lockable suction cups.
- Vat ExemptA strong and discreet 18-inch grab rail which is specially designed for outdoor use.
- Vat ExemptA steel grab bar that can assist in transferring in and out of the bath.
- Vat ExemptA powder-coated steel rail that can be fixed to the wall and aid in toilet transfers.
- Vat ExemptThis roll is available in either red or blue to suit you, and is washable giving it excellent durability.
- Vat ExemptA useful stability aid that can be positioned in various places around the house.
- Vat ExemptA steel grab bar that can be fitted to the SuperPole to assist in bed transfers.
- Vat ExemptA foam-handled rail that can be positioned between the mattress and bed frame to provide leverage assistance.
- Vat ExemptA useful safety and support rail that can be fitted to either divan or slatted beds.
- Strong, waterproof plastic grab rails with a unique fluted design for maximum grip.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy steel support rail that can be positioned next to a bed.
- Vat ExemptA steel pole that provides leverage assistance for bed transfers.
- Vat ExemptA range of angled and straight grab rails.
- Ergonomically designed grab rails made from tough plastic, and reinforced with a steel insert. Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy, folding steel rail that can be fixed to the wall.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy and versatile steel grab rail that can provide support and stability.
- Vat ExemptA handmade leather sleeve that can be used to store and display a disabled badge and timer card.
- Vat ExemptA useful grab handle that secures using suction cups.
- Vat ExemptA versatile grab rail that is ideal for use in the bathroom.
- Vat ExemptA useful patient transfer tool.
- Vat ExemptA tension mounted support aid that can assist in rising from chairs, beds and toilets.
- Vat ExemptA steel hand rail with a large base section that can be used to assist in bed transfers.
- A steel rail that can be used for support and balance when using a toilet.
- A handy bath rail that can be used as leverage support when transferring in and out of the bath.
- This steel pole with handle can be used as a balance and support aid.
- This grab rail is shaped to enable it to be fitted to a bannister.
- Durable grab rails made from high quality plastic coated steel, ideal for kitchens or bathrooms.