Walking Sticks, Canes & Accessories
In this section you will find an extensive range of walking sticks. These include basic canes and sticks, along with wide-base sticks providing greater stability. Walking sticks are an important aid for people with mobility or flexibility limitations.
In this section you will find an extensive range of walking sticks. These include basic canes and sticks, along with wide-base sticks providing greater stability. Walking sticks are an important aid for people
Items 1-30 of 38
- Vat ExemptA supportive walking aid with a stable base section and a contoured handle.
- A nylon loop handle that can be attached to a walking stick or cane to stop it from being dropped.
- A useful plastic clip that can hold together the parts of a folded walking stick.
- Vat ExemptA useful tool that can be used to securely attach a walking stick or crutch to a rollator or walking frame.
- A useful tool that can be clipped to a walking cane and used to store it upright.
- Vat ExemptA walking stick with four non-slip feet for enhanced security and stability.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed walking cane that is lightweight and easy to hold.
- Vat ExemptA high quality walking stick with a crook handle and non-slip ferrule.
- Vat ExemptA lightweight aluminium walking stick that can be unfolded into a perching stool.
- Vat ExemptA simple tool that can be used to hold a walking stick upright.
- A simple and useful tool that attaches a walking stick to the frame of a wheelchair or walker.
- Vat ExemptA pair of durable rubber ferrules that can be attached to a range of walking aids.
- A pair of tough rubber ferrules that can be attached to a range of walking aids.
- A pack of two rubber ferrules that can be fitted to walking aids with a diameter of 1mm (3/4 inch).
- A pair of high-grade rubber ferrules that provide a non-slip grip when fitted to walking aids.
- A pack of two durable rubber ferrules that can be fitted to a range of canes, sticks and crutches.
- A pair of tough rubber ferrules that can be fitted to a range of different walking aids.
- A simple tool that will hold a walking stick upright and ready to use.
- A useful gripping aid that can be used to make walking frames safer on soft or icy ground.
- A simple strap that can secure a walking cane or stick to the wrist.
- Vat ExemptA useful clip and holder that can be used to secure a walking stick or crutch to a wheelchair or walking frame.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed rubber ferrule that has a flexible base to make it safer and more stable.
- A vinyl storage pouch that can accommodate a range of folding walking sticks.
- An innovative clip device that can be used to securely attach two walking sticks or crutches together when not in use.
- A combination walking stick and perching seat with a lightweight aluminium shaft.
- A versatile three-legged seat which can be extended for use as a walking stick, allowing regular breaks from activity.
- Vat ExemptThe unique construction of the sling causes the sides to ''wrap'' around the person being hoisted, providing secure lateral support.
- Vat ExemptA folding walking stick with a aluminum shaft and hardwood handle.
- Vat ExemptProvides resistance exercise for the hands, wrist fingers and forearms.
- Vat ExemptA handy sized magnification device that will fit into a purse or wallet and always be ready for ue.