Wheelchair Bags & Scooter Bags
Items 1-30 of 48
- Vat ExemptA strong storage bag for oxygen canisters that can be attached to a mobility scooter.
- Vat ExemptA useful storage bag that allows a wheelchair user to carry a range of items.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof nylon storage bag that can be attached to the rear of a mobility scooter.
- Vat ExemptA durable polyester bag that can be attached to a mobility scooter to provide versatile storage.
- Vat ExemptThis waterproof bag can be strapped to a mobility scooter and used to carry a variety of items.
- Vat ExemptA portable carrier back that can be easily attached to wheelchairs and scooters.
- Vat ExemptA durable bag for wheelchairs and mobility scooters, designed to carry DD and PD style oxygen bottles.
- Vat ExemptA versatile net storage bag that can be attached to the rear of a wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptA handy storage bag that can be attached to the underside of a wheelchair seat.
- Vat ExemptA useful storage bag that can be attached to the rear of a wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptA versatile storage bag that can be secured to the rear of a wheelchair using straps.
- Vat ExemptA hook and loop fastened detachable pannier bag available in black with a zipped detachable pocket.
- Vat ExemptAn extra-large walking stick bag with additional pockets and storage as well as a reflective strip for safety.
- Vat ExemptA carry bag for transporting a wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptA pannier style mobility scooter bag, made with water-resistant materials.
- Vat ExemptA water-resistant detachable pannier style bag for use on wheelchairs.
- Vat ExemptA luxury side bag for wheelchairs and scooters available in a variety of colours.
- Vat ExemptA useful high-vis bag that can easily hold all your essentials safely and securely.
- Vat ExemptA detachable scooter bag that is attached securely to the rear of the scooter and has one large component with zipped closure.
- Vat ExemptA high visibility mobility scooter bag that attaches to the rear of the vehicle for transporting its user's belongings.
- A high visibility crutch bag that secures to the bag of a wheelchair or mobility scooter to hold crutches and canes in place.
- Vat ExemptA high visibility bag for the back of a mobility scooter with a 20-litre compartment..
- Vat ExemptA tough and waterproof storage bag that can be fitted to a wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptA tough canvas bag that can be attached to the seat of a mobility scooter.
- Vat ExemptA handy storage bag that can be strapped to the seat of a mobility scooter.
- Vat ExemptAn elasticated, transparent cover for keeping the control board of the Delta Mobility Scooter dry and safe.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed, extendable mobility scooter and wheelchair bag.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof, luxury bag for wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- Vat ExemptAttachable crutch bag that can be fitted to the bach of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Vat ExemptA tri-wheeled rollator bag with a Velcro® closure.
Wheelchair bags are specially designed storage and transportation bags which attach to wheelchairs.
Wheelchair bags are must-have accessories for mobility scooters and wheelchairs, especially if you use them a lot.
Most fix to the rear of the seat, providing valuable space for trips to the shops.
They range in size from small, handbag sized versions to large 30-litre capacity holdalls.
Check the details before choosing one, but wheelchair bags tend to attach via velco or popper-style fastenings.
Unless your wheelchair is an unusual design, most wheelchair bags should be suitable.
Some of the lightweight bags simply hook over the handles of the chair so that the bag itself hangs behind the wheelchair’s back-rest.
Some wheelchair bags are designed to stow away underneath the seat.
Only certain bags have this feature, so look out for it if it’s important to you.
Many bags have luminous panels or strips that reflect light, hopefully getting you noticed if you find yourself in the dark and near traffic.
There are specific ‘pannier’ wheelchair bags which fit over the armrests.
This makes them readily accessible, so they’re great for items you need ready access to, like purses or mobile phones.
In some cases, yes.
As the fixings for wheelchair bags often utilise the pushing handles, and mobility scooters do not have this feature, the fixing straps are often different.
There are plenty of mobility scooter bags designed specifically for them.
They usually attach by using either the armrests or headrest.
For those needing a regular supply of bottled oxygen, there are wheelchair bags made to carry them.
Like other baths, they strap easily to the wheelchairs frame.
Like standard hold-alls, wheelchair bags usually come with a number of compartments and zip pockets.
Some bags have compartments designed for particular items, like umbrellas.
This means it’s useful to make them convenient to transport and easy to access.
There are numerous wheelchair bags which feature an external slot or loop of material which the shaft of the walking frame fits into.
This provides easy access to the walking stick or crutches once the opportunity to walk arises.
Most wheelchair bags are water resistant without being 100% waterproof, because of their seams and zips.
If you do get caught in a shower, most wheelchair bags will keep the water out.