This section features orthopaedic supports and braces to help those with various physical injuries or conditions. Back braces, wrist braces, shoulder supports, ankle and foot braces are among the items available here. Orthopaedic
- Welcome Mobility provides some of the best ankle support in the UK as well as a number of foot ankle support and ankle support strap options. These orthopedic supports allow the user's ankle joint to sit comfortably in an anatomically correct position. Ideal for those suffering from bone or joint pain or are recovering from an injury, these supports are made from breathable and lightweight material in order to provide discreet support when needed. Available in a number of different colours, sizes and designs, these aids can be used in the home and when travelling.
- In this section, you will find a variety of elbow support brace, tennis elbow brace and elbow strap options. These orthopedic support aids allow the user to have their elbow sitting comfortably in an anatomically correct position and ensure it is fully supported while recovering from injury or relieving pain. Many of these supports are made from a breathable compression fabric to allow for discretion while reducing swelling. Ideal for those who are recovering from a joint injury or have joint and bone disabilities, these support aids are available in a range of colours, patterns and sizes to best suit your needs. Suitable for use within the home and on the go.
- Here you will be directed to a number of walking knee support for arthritis and knee braces in the UK. These devices aid the user in healing and compressing their knees while ensuring it is kept in an anatomically correct position. These supportive aids assist those with injuries or joint and bone issues and provide secure and comfortable support for long term use while they are healing. Suitable for use in sporting events and for general use, these aids are available in a lightweight breathable material that remains discreet and comfortable all day long.
- Welcome Mobility offers an extensive selection of maternity support belt, lumbar support belt and orthopaedic back support aids. These devices assist the user in relieving common lower back pain, sciatica, and osteoarthritis. These back supports provide a secure, comfortable, and discreet support system in a lightweight and breathable material to relieve pain and swelling. Providing optimum comfort while also ensuring the back is centred in an anatomically correct position, these back supports are an essential piece of equipment for those who struggle with consistent back pain due to injury, disability or pregnancy. Available in a range of sizes, colours and functions, these orthopedic supports are suitable for a range of uses.
- This orthopedic support section directs you to a range of neck support collar, neck collar brace and neck brace for neck pain options. These devices alleviate pain by keeping the neck in a fixed anatomically correct position while it heals. Ideal for those recovering from an injury, surgery or suffering from joint and bone pain, these supports support a range of issues such as spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Available in a wide variety of different colours, shapes and sizes, there is sure to be something in this section that caters to your specific medical and personal preference.
- Here you will find a selection of some of the best shoulder support brace in the UK as well as a number of shoulder slings. These braces are specially designed to support the joint while recovering from injury or pain. Many of these supports are made from lightweight breathable material to ensure they can be worn comfortably and discreetly for long periods of time. Ideal for those who have been injured, are recovering from surgery or suffer from joint or bone pain, these orthopedic supports are an essential piece of equipment. Suitable for use both in the home and on the go.
- In this department, there is a vast range of wrist support band and wrist support brace options in the UK. These supports have been specially designed to provide pressure and pain-relieving support while ensuring the wrist is kept in an anatomically correct position. Ideal for those suffering from joint and bone pain or recovering from either an injury or surgery, these devices are made from a breathable and lightweight fabric to allow for long term wear, discreet wear. Many of these orthopedic support aids assist in specific conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome. This section also provides a selection of thumb spicas.
Orthopaedic aids, supports and braces sit outside the body and may help with recovery from injury or to guard against damage.
They are used to support the body’s joints and surrounding tissue, usually by means of light compression.
People may be advised by their doctor or another medical professional to use them when recovering from injury.
Ankle supports - these fit around the joint of the ankle, offering compression support.
Elbow supports - supporting the main joint of the arm.
Knee supports - these fit snugly around the knee joint.
Lumbar and back supports - these supports typically wrap around the person’s torso.
Neck braces - supports for the head and neck.
Shoulder supports - these support either one shoulder or in some cases, both.
Wrist supports - supports for the wrist and hand, an area of the body frequently injured playing racket sports.