This orthopedic support section directs you to a range of neck support collar, neck collar brace and neck brace for neck pain options. These devices alleviate pain by keeping the neck in a fixed anatomically correct position while it heals. Ideal for those recovering from an injury, surgery or suffering from joint and bone pain, these supports support a range of issues such as spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Available in a wide variety of different colours, shapes and sizes, there is sure to be something in this section that caters to your specific medical and personal preference.
This orthopedic support section directs you to a range of neck support collar, neck collar brace and neck brace for neck pain options. These devices alleviate pain by keeping the neck in
- Vat ExemptA versatile neck support with a hook and loop fastening.
- A dense foam collar that can support and stabilise the neck post-injury.
- Vat ExemptFully adjustable neck brace providing support to the user’s neck and upper spine.
- Vat ExemptHigh-quality orthotic support for the head and spine.
- Vat ExemptCervical and upper thoracic spine support that can be worn during an MRI.
- Vat ExemptAn extended use medium-density neck collar.
- Vat ExemptAdjustable brace made to keep the user’s head and neck in a static position.
- Vat ExemptThis is a memory foam pillow for around the neck with a velour cover, available in a range of colours.
- An adjustable padded cervical support designed to keep the user's head in a static position.
- Vat ExemptA foam neck brace.