Raised Toilet Seats
Welcome Mobility offers a number of raised toilet seat options in the UK. Providing a raised toilet seat for elderly or disabled people allows for full accessibility within an establishment. This toileting
Items 1-30 of 82
- Vat ExemptA contoured toilet seat made from PVC plastic comes with armrests that provide additional support.
- Vat ExemptA pair of ETAC My-Loo arm supports.
- Vat ExemptSupporting legs for the My-Loo aid.
- Vat ExemptEtac Support Legs screw set.
- Vat ExemptAn ETAC My-Loo crossbar.
- Vat ExemptAn economical raised toilet seat.
- Vat ExemptA modern raised toilet seat.
- Vat ExemptA cost-effective raised toilet seat.
- Vat ExemptA raised toilet seat with optional arms.
- Vat ExemptA lightweight contoured toilet seat that is easier and more comfortable to sit on.
- Vat ExemptAn antibacterial raised toilet seat.
- Vat ExemptA raised toilet seat with a lid.
- Vat ExemptA raised foam and PVC toilet seat.
- Vat ExemptThis comfortable seat raises the height of toilets making them easier to use.
- Vat ExemptAn adjustable raised toilet seat.
- Vat ExemptA modern toilet seat with handles that is suitable for use by all the family.
- Vat ExemptAngled toilet that is easier for people with restricted knee or hip mobility to use.
- Vat ExemptA raised lidded toilet seat with bracket fixing.
- Vat ExemptA raised plastic toilet seat with padded arms.
- A padded lift toilet seat with lid.
- Vat ExemptA bariatric raised toilet seat with integral arms.
- Duroplast toilet seat and lid designed to make wheelchair and other lateral transfers easier.
- A durable duroplast toilet seat that comes with a support bar and lateral movement transfer buffers.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable raised toilet seat with optional folding arms.
- Vat ExemptRaised seat that elevates the height of a toilet by 5 inches (130mm).
- Vat ExemptA raised toilet seat, fitted with brackets.
- Vat ExemptAn effective lifting tool that allows the user to retain toileting independence.
- Vat ExemptA moulded plastic toilet seat raiser that makes using the toilet simpler and safer.
- Vat ExemptThis moulded plastic toilet seat raises the height of a toilet to make it easier to use.
- Vat ExemptLightweight plastic construction - strong and durable.
These replace or in some cases fit to, the existing toilet seat, raising its height.
People who find it difficult to sit down and stand up to use the toilet may find a raised seat beneficial equipment.
An occupational therapist will be able to provide individual guidance.
They are usually two, four or six inches in height from the top of the pedestal.
Most models fit using clamps or via the standard holes at the back of the pedestal, so no extra tools are required.
Some fit to the existing seat while other models replace it entirely.
Yes, there are some models which have raised support handles on each side.
They provide extra support if the person needs help sitting down to the toilet and back up again.
This kind of seat fits to the pedestal in the standard way, with turning clamps on each side.
Most raised toilet seats are made from a firm plastic, but some models have more ‘give’, delivering increased comfort.
There are also some foam based versions, which are considerably softer, but provide a less rigid seat.
If you are particularly sensitive in that area of the body, a soft, padded toilet seat or ring cushion may significantly increase comfort.
Most raised toilet seats don’t come with lids as standard, but there are a handful of models which do have this feature.
It’s always important to check the product description and images.
It’s always best to look at the image carefully before choosing the model which best suits you, as the size of cut-out sections vary across the range.
A larger cut-out makes it easier to reach underneath as you sit on the toilet.
As we all know, easy access to the undercarriage is vital!
Yes, padded U-shaped cushions are popular.
These are lighter in weight and less substantial than clamp-on raised loo seats and are designed for comfort rather than creating a significant raise.
Some models do indeed have this feature.
They are available sloping to either the left or the right, accommodating amputees or people with restricted movement in one hip.