Here you will be shown a range of gardening aids and long handled garden tools for disabled and elderly people. These aids allow the user to enjoy their gardening hobby again despite limited mobility, strength and dexterity due to age or disabilities. Featuring a vast selection of different tools, shapes and designs, this section is guaranteed to have something to suit the user's individual personal and medical requirements and adaptations. These devices take the strain out of gardening and return it to an enjoyable activity again. This section not only has a selection of adapted tools but also soft kneelers for reducing pain and pressure on the knees.
Here you will be shown a range of gardening aids and long handled garden tools for disabled and elderly people. These aids allow the user to enjoy their gardening hobby again despite limited
- Vat ExemptA useful garden too with an angled handle that reduces strain and allows for more leverage to be applied.
- Easi-Grip Ergonomic Gardening Hand Fork with adapted grip.
- A gardening trowel with a comfortable pistol-style handle.
- A useful tool that makes gardening easier for people that find it hard to rise from the floor.
- A handy arm cuff that can be plugged into Easi-Grip garden tools to make them easier to use.
- A pistol grip handle that can be attached to garden tools to make them easier to use.
- Vat ExemptA set of four garden tools with long shafts and pistol style handles.
- Vat ExemptThese handles can be attached to garden tools to make them less painful and easier to hold and use.
- An arm cuff that can be used with the Easi-Grip range of garden tools.
- A range of gardening tools with easy to hold handles and long stems that enable seated gardening.
- Vat ExemptA range of gardening tools that have easy to grasp handles that reduce strain on the wrist.
- A garden weeding tool that has a comfortable and ergonomic handle.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy plastic half step that can be used to bridge the gap between the floor and a step that is too high.
- Adapted gardening tools designed to minimise stress on the wrist, allowing pain-free gardening for longer.
- Vat ExemptGarden trowel with a non-slip anatomically designed handle.
- Vat ExemptA long handled gardening hoe designed for people with limited hand strength or mobility.
- Vat ExemptAnatomically designed gardening fork with an extended shaft.
- Vat ExemptThis gardening aid provides comfort and support to those who have difficulty bending.
- A durable, high-versatility gardening trolley.
- Vat ExemptA garden trowel with an extended handle.
- Vat ExemptA garden cultivator with an ergonomic grip.
- Vat ExemptA garden weeder with enhanced grip.
- Vat ExemptEnhanced grip add-on handles.
- Vat ExemptAn arm cuff for support.