Home Exercise Equipment
This department will provide you with a selection of home exercise equipment for disabled people in the UK. This range of tools and devices allows those with physical disabilities or injuries to exercise
Items 1-30 of 73
- A wooden rocker board that is useful for physiotherapy and rehab.
- A handheld gel therapy ball for regaining strength in hands, fingers and forearms.
- Vat ExemptAn innovative pedal exerciser with a smart pedometer that enables easy tracking of your progress.
- A range of therapy and massage balls with a spiky surface.
- A convenient over-door exercise pulley, to help improve range of motion and coordination in one arm.
- Vat ExemptA gentle pedal exerciser that is ideally suited to home exercise programs.
- Vat ExemptA set of small, lightweight dumbbells that can be used in training, rehab and therapy.
- Vat ExemptA range of inflatable exercise balls that can be used in physical training and therapy.
- Vat Exempt
Resistance bands for building strength and coordination.
- Vat ExemptTherapy balls that are colour coordinated for different levels of resistance.
- Vat ExemptA selection of colour coded resistance blocks.
- Vat ExemptAn inflatable plastic disc that can be used in a standing or seated position for balance and proprioceptive development.
- A soft and comfortable exercise mat with a handy carry bag.
- A wobble board that is designed for use in rehabilitation following an injury or surgery.
- A wooden board that can tilt and thus be used in physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- A useful rocking platform that can be used to strengthen the lower limbs.
- A colourful hand-held device which helps blow up smaller inflatables such as Gym Balls.
- A range of inflatable gym balls that can be used in training, therapy and rehab.
- Vat ExemptLarge balance balls that improve flexibility, coordination, balance, and core strength.
- A range of stretchy rubber exercise bands that are available different resistance levels.
- Latex-free exercise bands for a range of fitness activities, in three colour-coded resistance levels.
- A range of elasticated exercise bands that can be used in training and therapy.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet effective method for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.
- Vat ExemptThe ultimate percussive massage tool which helps heal muscles, increase circulation and provide relaxation.
- Vat ExemptAn innovative device that can be used to attenuate pain in the hand and arm.
- Vat ExemptA colourful range of exercise balls ideal for exercises such as yoga and pilates.
- Vat ExemptTherapeutic hand putty that comes in different colour coordinated resistances.
- Vat ExemptA range of vinyl covered dumbbells for use in exercise and rehabilitation.
- Vat ExemptA wobble board that is useful for training, therapy and rehabilitation.
- Vat ExemptA soft foam pad that can be used to practice balance and test the weight bearing capability of the user.