Writing & Artwork Aids
Welcome Mobility provides a range of artistic aids such as a wheelchair table, pencil with gripper aid and writing artwork devices. These aids often assist in holding pens, pencils and brushes to help those with limited mobility, strength and dexterity to make art independently. These devices are excellent for promoting independent learning and boosting morale for those who create art as a therapeutic output. Available in a vast array of different sizes, designs and colours, this work and leisure aids section is sure to have the thing you require to meet your personal, medical and creative needs. Suitable for use both in the home and while travelling.
Welcome Mobility provides a range of artistic aids such as a wheelchair table, pencil with gripper aid and writing artwork devices. These aids often assist in holding pens, pencils and brushes to help
- Vat ExemptSoft foam tubing that can be fitted around object handles making them easier to grip.
- Vat ExemptA specially adapted pen with a built-up grip that allows easier writing and drawing.
- Vat ExemptA pack of 3 soft PVC writing grips that fit onto the majority of pens and pencils.
- Vat ExemptA handy tool that can securely grip paper and hold it in place to enable one handed cutting and writing.
- A simple yet effective pack of grip aids that make using pens and pencils easier.
- Vat ExemptA pack of four colourful PVC grips which improve control of any pen or pencil.
- Vat ExemptA pack of 3 comfortable grips for easier writing and drawing.
- Spring mechanism scissors for easy use when dexterity and strength is limited.
- Vat ExemptEasy to hold spring craft scissors for left and right-handed users.
- Vat ExemptTabletop scissors, ideal for those with limited grip or use of one hand.
- A weighted pen that makes writing easier for people with poor grip function and hand control.
- A set of simple yet innovative grip aids for use with a range of utensils.
- Vat ExemptA useful writing aid that is designed for people with poor grip and hand function.
- A pack of three gripping aids which can be fitted to any pen or pencil for improved grip.
- A angled writing surface that can be placed on top of a desk or table.
- Vat ExemptEasy to hold, self-opening scissors ideal for people with a weak grip.
- Vat ExemptThis versatile table is suitable for a range of activities and can accommodate wheelchairs and walkers.
- Vat ExemptA versatile table with four castors and a tilting top.
- Vat ExemptA large circular table that can accommodate up to four people at once.
- Vat ExemptA tubing for utensils to allow for enhanced grip.
- Vat ExemptErgonomically designed to aid those with poor dexterity or grip strength.
- A simple tool that can make pens and pencils easier to grip and use.
- A useful writing aid designed for people with poor hand and grip function.
- Vat ExemptA useful clamp tool that can secure a piece of paper to a desk and prevent it from sliding around.
- Vat ExemptA versatile table with an angle-adjustable top surface.
- Vat ExemptThis tilting table is designed to be used with powered wheelchairs.
- A soft and non-slip grip that can be slotted onto a pencil to make it easier to hold.
- Spring-loaded scissors which open automatically, making them easy to use even with a weak grip.
- Vat ExemptSpring-loaded scissors that assist the user with cutting.
- Tabletop scissors designed for those with decreased grip.