This section with direct you to a number of bed side rails for providing safety in the bedroom. These bed support rails prevent fall risk when a person is left unattended in bed as well as provide an added element of stability when moving independently around the room. Having a bed rail for elderly and disabled people can prolong independent living within the home by limiting risk to themselves while sleeping. These rails are available in a variety of different attachments, colours, weights and materials to ensure there is a suitable bedroom aid for your personal and medical requirements.
This section with direct you to a number of bed side rails for providing safety in the bedroom. These bed support rails prevent fall risk when a person is left unattended in bed
Items 1-30 of 58
- A bed grab rail that has a sturdy plywood/beech base that can be slotted under the mattress.
- Vat ExemptGrab rail for beds available in three individual models.
- Simple to assemble and dismantle, great to take on holiday
- Vat ExemptA handy grab rail that can be positioned on a bed to assist in transfers in and out.
- Vat ExemptA support rail that can assist a person when in bed.
- Vat ExemptAn extra secure and stable bed rail that can provide assistance when getting in and out.
- Vat ExemptA standing bed rail with height-adjustable functions.
- Vat ExemptA premier bed rail with a full length steel frame support, ideal for use with any style of bed.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy, folding bed rail that will prevent the user from falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA secure bed rail that prevents the user from falling out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA highly portable and lightweight bed rail that is simple to secure to any bed frame.
- Vat ExemptA handy support rail that can be attached to the side of a bed to provide leverage assistance.
- Vat ExemptA pair of dense foam wedges that are an alternative to metal bed rails.
- Vat ExemptA pair of foam wedges that can be used to stop a patient from falling out of bed.
- The highest and most robust Parnell Premier Bed Rail available, for users and beds of any size.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy metal rail that can be attached to a bed to provide leverage assistance.
- A useful bed rail that can assist in transfers and re-positioning.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet effective rail that can assist in bed transfers.
- Vat ExemptA bed-mounted mobility cane.
- Vat ExemptComfortable hand rails for bedsides, aiding in smooth transfers in and out of bed.
- Vat ExemptA lightweight support rail that is perfect for providing bed transfer assistance whilst travelling.
- Vat ExemptAn exceptionally strong and easy to install bed rail that provides support while getting into or out of bed.
- Parnell Bed Rail
- Vat ExemptA dense foam mat that can be positioned next to a bed and used to prevent injuries if a patient falls out.
- Vat ExemptA steel grab bar that can be fitted to the SuperPole to assist in bed transfers.
- Vat ExemptA foam-handled rail that can be positioned between the mattress and bed frame to provide leverage assistance.
- Vat ExemptA useful safety and support rail that can be fitted to either divan or slatted beds.
- A set of two bar pads that can help prevent injuries to people sleeping in beds with safety rails.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy steel support rail that can be positioned next to a bed.
- Vat ExemptA steel pole that provides leverage assistance for bed transfers.