This section offers a variety of vibrating alarm clock and talking alarm clock for deaf people options. These clocks alert those who are hard of hearing or deaf via extremely loud noises or vibrating sensations as opposed to standard alarm clock noises. These devices prolong independent living and make life easier for those who are hard of hearing. Available in a wide range of different colours, functions and sounds, this selection of clocks is sure to have a device that specifically suits your individual personal preferences. Suitable for use both in a domestic home and in specialised environments such as schools, hospitals and care homes. You can find more home health products here.
This section offers a variety of vibrating alarm clock and talking alarm clock for deaf people options. These clocks alert those who are hard of hearing or deaf via extremely loud noises or
- Vat ExemptAn attractive digital watch that will speak the time and date out loud.
- Vat ExemptAn innovative device that emits pleasant sounds and light to aid in sleep and tinnitus relief.
- Vat ExemptA vibrating pad that can be linked to an alarm unit and wake up people with hearing problems.
- A useful analogue clock that will say the time out loud.
- An alarm clock that says the time out loud when the button is pressed.
- Vat ExemptAn alarm clock with a vibrating alert that can be placed under a pillow.
- A kinetic powered plug-in chime bell.