Welcome Mobility provides an extensive range of one handed kitchen tools and kitchen gadgets for disabled people in the UK. Allowing those with limited mobility and the elderly to buy kitchen utensils specifically
Items 1-30 of 52
- Vat ExemptA steel cooking aid for those with limited strength.
- A wall-mounted, magnetic storage rack ideal for organising kitchen utensils such as knives.
- A durable plastic chopping board that has features to enable one-handed use.
- Vat ExemptThis useful kitchen tool enables bread to be spread using just one hand.
- Vat ExemptA unique non-slip spreading board which enables condiments to be spread onto bread or toast with one hand.
- A spatula with an easy to grasp, pistol-style handle.
- A specially designed knife with an angled, non-slip handle.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy holder that provides a stable base for pans while cooking.
- A wide-bladed peeler with a sturdy catapult head and secure built-up handle.
- Vat ExemptA self-adhesive tape that can be used to make handles more comfortable and easier to grasp.
- Vat ExemptA set of three easy to open boxes that are ideal for storing many items.
- A simple pan holder with suction cups and an epoxy wire frame, allowing easy one-handed cooking.
- Vat ExemptA useful wire basket that can be used to remove food from a frying pan.
- Vat ExemptA simple yet effective kitchen aid that enables one-handed food preparation.
- Vat ExemptModern food station to help people with restricted hand movement or dexterity prepare food.
- This non-slip underlay keeps mats, rugs and hard flooring firmly in place, preventing unwanted movement or slips.
- Vat ExemptA Multi-function food preparation board, designed to assist those with weak hand function
- Vat ExemptEasy to hold, self-opening scissors ideal for people with a weak grip.
- Vat ExemptA useful kettle tipper that makes pouring liquids easier and safer.
- Vat ExemptA durable plastic device that can be used to make opening bottles easier.
- The extremely useful grip mats help keep items secure and come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- A simple tool that prevents hot cooking pans from damaging work surfaces.
- Vat ExemptA set of eating utensils that have large, thick handles to make them easier to grasp and use.
The practical Kitchen Spread Board with Spikes and 3-Way Grater is a great tool for food preparation.
This clever food preparation board is a simple yet effective kitchen aid which allows you to hold food in place, even if you have a weak grip or the use of just a single hand.
- A non-slip spread board to keep control of toast slices with one hand.
- Vat ExemptThese cutlery have thick, bright red handles for ease of use.
- Vat ExemptA range of kitchen tools with easy to grip handles.
- Vat ExemptA chopping board with spikes and raised edges for one-handed cooking.
- Vat ExemptA multi-purpose food preparation tool which helps people with reduced hand function to perform many everyday kitchen tasks.