Welcome Mobility provides an extensive range of one handed kitchen tools and kitchen gadgets for disabled people in the UK. Allowing those with limited mobility and the elderly to buy kitchen utensils specifically to aid their individual medical needs, this section has something to suit all. Featuring specialised cutlery with enhanced grip, many of these devices have been designed to aid those with limited strength and dexterity in their hands. Suitable for use both in the home and in a professional environment, these aids are an essential piece of equipment for prolonging independence in the home.
Welcome Mobility provides an extensive range of one handed kitchen tools and kitchen gadgets for disabled people in the UK. Allowing those with limited mobility and the elderly to buy kitchen utensils
Items 1-30 of 71
- This transparent jug is extremely convenient and easier to use when measuring ingredients.
- This combination chopping board is made from polypropylene and helps to make cutting food items more convenient.
- A potato peeler for both hands.
- Vat ExemptAn ergonomic grip bread knife.
- Vat ExemptA verbal jug and scale set.
- This has a scalloped edge and a closed moulded handle for convenience.
- Vat ExemptThis stainless steel knife has been designed with an easy-to-hold closed grip handle.
- This jar can be used to securely store all kinds of snacks.
- Vat ExemptThis convenient knife is small and painless to use making it suitable for children.
- Vat ExemptFood containers made for those with decreased hand strength or grip to open and use.
- Vat ExemptA kitchen knife with a handle that keeps the hand and wrist in a natural stress-free position
- Broad-handled kitchen aid that helps with mashing up vegetables.
- Jar opener that provides additional grip to help make opening lids easier.
- Closed handled knife with a scalloped edge stainless steel blade.
- Vat ExemptAn 8" kitchen knife with an angled handle for those who suffer from wrist pain.
- Vat ExemptA knife with an angled handle that is easier to hold compared to standard ones.
- Vat ExemptA kitchen set of three Easi Grip knives.
- Vat ExemptSpring-loaded scissors that assist the user with cutting.
- Vat ExemptCutting knife with a unique handle that prevents the wrist from being strained.
- Vat ExemptA contoured knife that is easier to hold and use compared to standard knives.
- Vat ExemptA safety-enhancing kitchen aid for induction hobs.
- Vat ExemptA steel cooking aid for those with limited strength.
- A wall-mounted, magnetic storage rack ideal for organising kitchen utensils such as knives.
- A durable plastic chopping board that has features to enable one-handed use.
- Vat ExemptThis useful kitchen tool enables bread to be spread using just one hand.
- Vat ExemptA unique non-slip spreading board which enables condiments to be spread onto bread or toast with one hand.
- A spatula with an easy to grasp, pistol-style handle.
- A specially designed knife with an angled, non-slip handle.
- Vat ExemptA sturdy holder that provides a stable base for pans while cooking.
- A wide-bladed peeler with a sturdy catapult head and secure built-up handle.