Useful Household Items
This department provides a selection of cheap household items. These household products are made up of useful things to buy that make life easier in small ways around the home. Featuring a number of clever devices such as a toothpaste roller, easy-grip plugs, a pen to open medication packets and so much more, this section is sure to have a device to aid your home life. These devices are ideal for the elderly and those with disabilities to make small changes for improved accessibility and enhanced comfort. Many of these aids can be used within a home, care establishment or taken outside for use on the go.
This department provides a selection of cheap household items. These household products are made up of useful things to buy that make life easier in small ways around the home. Featuring a
Items 1-30 of 135
- A simple tool to ensure that no toothpaste is wasted.
- A useful over-chair table that can be used for dining and other activities whilst seated in an armchair.
- Vat ExemptA chrome-plated steel stool with a sturdy vertical hand rail.
- Vat ExemptA tool that facilitates the removal of plugs from their sockets, as well as labelling materials.
- Vat ExemptAn attractive digital watch that will speak the time and date out loud.
- A heavy-duty, high security key safe that can be attached to the outside of a home or building.
- Vat ExemptA useful tool that can be used to assist in car transfers.
- Vat ExemptThis is a disposable bib to protect clothes while eating.
- Vat ExemptA supportive and soft backrest that can be used to make sitting up in bed more comfortable.
- Vat ExemptA multi purpose kitchen board that can be used by people with limited grip ability.
- Vat ExemptA simple tool that makes brewing cups of tea easier for people with poor dexterity.
- Vat ExemptA chair overlay that can massage and heat the muscles and thus reduce aches and pains.
- A handy device that removes the strain from squeeze-drying clothing.
- Vat ExemptA discreet and durable key safe which is mounted on a wall outside your home, giving access to trusted persons.
- Vat ExemptA small key safe that can be attached to an exterior wall and allow access to buildings for privileged people.
- Spring mechanism scissors for easy use when dexterity and strength is limited.
- Vat ExemptEasy to hold spring craft scissors for left and right-handed users.
- Vat ExemptTabletop scissors, ideal for those with limited grip or use of one hand.
- Vat ExemptA simple and effective tool for removing tablets and pills from blister packs.
- Vat ExemptA pair of wedges to support and cushion the knees and lower back while caring for patients, with a handy carry bag.
- Vat ExemptA large plastic step that halves the height of any step, improving access and rest time.
- Vat ExemptA foam-handled rail that can be positioned between the mattress and bed frame to provide leverage assistance.
- Vat ExemptAn strong aluminium half step - ideal for where a step height is too high, or incompatible with a walking frame.
- A discreet and secure key safe which can be fitted to any wall outside your home, allowing scheduled or emergency access to carers or family.
- Vat ExemptA clever kitchen tool which emits tones to indicate the fill level of a glass, cup or mug - ideal for people with visual impairments.
- Vat ExemptWith bold, clear and easy to read digits this is a high quality analogue wall clock.
- A large analogue wall clock with easy to read and clear digits that is designed for people with vision problems.
- Vat ExemptIdentifies what appliance a plug is powering and makes removal of a plug easy.
- Vat ExemptA strong nylon strap with a rubber hand grip that can be used to assist in transfers in and out of cars.
- Vat ExemptA secure key safe that can be mounted to an outside wall.