Bed Pads & Waterproof Bedding
This section provides a range of waterproof mattress cover sheets and incontinence mattress protector covers. Ensuring bedding and furniture are protected, these aids offer a waterproof, highly absorbent sheet to soak up
- Vat ExemptHigh absorbency bed pads with a soft upper layer, to be disposed of quickly when necessary.
- A waterproof, anti-microbial and hypoallergenic pillow case.
- Vat Exempt
A range of waterproof covers for protecting bedding from incontinence.
- Vat Exempt
The best valued bed-sheet that is reusable, easy to clean and includes incontinence protection.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cover that can protect a mattress from damage and stains.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof cover that can be fitted to a mattress to provide protection from incontinence.
- Vat ExemptNon-slip, comfortable seat pads with an absorbency of 1 litre, ideal for wheelchairs.
- Vat Exempt
Soft and comfortable bed pads with a 2 or 3 litre absorbency, providing excellent protection to bed linen.
- Vat ExemptA versatile absorbent pad that protects the user and the seat from incontinence.
- Vat ExemptAn absorbent bed pad that provides incontinence protection in bed.
- Vat ExemptAn ultra-absorbent, washable bed pad which helps keep you dry and comfortable throughout the night.
- Vat ExemptAn absorbent bed pad suitable for light to medium incontinence.
- Vat ExemptAn absorbent pad that provides incontinence protection in a range of seats.
- Vat ExemptA soft, comfortable and absorbent top sheet that can provide incontinence protection during sleep.
- Vat ExemptA range of disposable overlay pads that can provide incontinence support during sleep.
- Vat ExemptA range of waterproof and soft pillows and duvets.
- Vat ExemptA uniquely shaped cushion that can make sitting in bed or a chair more comfortable.
- Vat ExemptA five-layer protective bed pad which gives a high level of absorbency and comfort throughout the night.
- Vat ExemptThese pads are the perfect solution for protecting your furniture.
- Vat ExemptA range of machine washable incontinence pads that are designed for use in a wheelchair.
- Vat ExemptWaterproof incontinence bedding for use in domestic and care environments.
- Vat ExemptA soft and comfortable bed pad that is also highly absorbent to protect against incontinence.
- Vat ExemptA waterproof and comfortable duvet cover designed to protect against incontinence.
- Vat ExemptAn incontinence aid that will protect the pillow from being soiled during sleep.
- Vat ExemptA PVC mattress cover that can guard against damage caused by nighttime incontinence.
- Vat Exempt
A range of absorbent pads to protect against nighttime incontinence.
- Vat ExemptVersatile soft pads that are disposable and can be used for protecting chairs and beds.
- Vat ExemptA subtle qualited incontinenance pad for chairs.
- Vat ExemptA leak-free disposable bed protection pad.
- Vat ExemptHighley absorbent pads that can be used at night and then disposed of.
These items provide a protective layer to guard against damage to chairs, mattress, pillows and other furniture from incontinence liquids and solids.
Those using or caring for someone with urinary or fecal incontinence often use this range of products.
Disposable bed pads - available in various sizes and levels of absorbency, these pads are designed to be thrown away after use.
They have a layer of padding which absorbs liquid, keeping it away from the mattress or furniture and in some cases the individual themselves.
Washable bed pads - these can be used and washed a number of times before they need to be disposed of.
Mattress protection sheets - these pads and sheets fit beneath the standard bed sheet, providing a layer of protection.
Some have a thin, waterproof layer, while other protectors have an integral layer of absorbent padding.
Both types of bed pads are designed to prevent liquid reaching and damaging the mattress.
Duvet protectors - waterproof covers for duvets are an easy way to protect them against wetness.
Some covers are wipe-clean while others have a layer of absorbent padding. Some have both.
Pillow protectors - waterproof pillow cases designed to keep out moisture.
Chair pads - these are typically square and are made to protect armchairs from escaped liquid.
Again, they feature a layer of absorbent padding to keep the user dry and protect furniture from damage.
Different pads have different capacity, but the typical range is 700ml to 1500ml of liquid.
Most pads have a waterproof plastic backing which keeps moisture away from the mattress or furniture.
Some bed pads have extended ‘wings’ which tuck underneath the mattress, holding the pad in place.
This is a beneficial feature especially for people who toss and turn in bed, possibly disrupting the position of any pads beneath them.
Others have a tackiness to the underside in order to prevent them sliding around.
Yes, special bed-sheets are available for most sizes of bed or mattress.
Most are of the ‘fitted-sheet’ variety.
The Vida chair pads are for sale in blue, green, pink and brown varieties.
They have a waterproof bottom layer and a total of five different layers of absorbent padding, giving maximum protection.
The popular Kylie washable bed pads are latex free, and have a soft feel, enhancing comfort for the user.
These pads are available in blue or pink and have wings that tuck beneath the mattress, keeping them in position.
Many pads are indeed breathable.
The Dri-tech range, for example, is designed to wick moisture away from the body without the user feeling ‘sticky’.
The cores of these pads do not crack but retain their absorbent properties and are easy to clean.