Tripod & Tetrapod Walking Sticks
Welcome Mobility provides an extensive selection of tripod walking stick aids. tetrapod walking stick aids and quad canes. A majority of these walking aids are manufactured from corrosion-resistant, lightweight aluminium to provide a
- Vat ExemptA walking stick with a specially shaped handle and a wide, stable base.
- Vat ExemptA walking cane with an extra wide and stable base section.
- Vat ExemptA supportive walking aid with a stable base section and a contoured handle.
- Vat ExemptA walking stick with four non-slip feet for enhanced security and stability.
- Vat ExemptThis aluminium cane has a wide and stable base and a comfortable handle.
- Vat ExemptAvailable in quadruped and tripod models, offering maximum stability.
- Arthritis grip cane for users that need full palm support. Especially suitable for Rheumatoid Arthritis sufferers. Adjustable in height 838-940mm (33-37"). Cane folds for easy storage. Ferrule size for these canes is 19mm.
- Vat ExemptThis Ferrule has three tips that allow for better balance and comfort when walkiing.
- Vat ExemptAn extra stable and supportive walking stick with four feet.
- Vat ExemptA walking aid that has four feet for a wider and more stable base.
- Vat ExemptA range of walking sticks with extra wide and stable base sections.
- Vat ExemptAn adjustable walking stick for bariatric users.
- An adjustable tripod walking stick.
- Vat ExemptThis tripod walker is height adjustable and suitable for the majority of children.