This section provides a number of commodes for sale. Featuring an extensive range, including, but not limited to, toilet commodes, commode chair with wheels and commode chairs. These commodes are available in
Items 1-30 of 92
- Vat ExemptA luxury commode with a metal frame for those looking for comfort and support.
- Vat ExemptThe Economy Commode with Drop-Down Arms is designed to make side transfers simple.
- Vat ExemptA Commode liner that is easy and simple to dispose of.
A useful bidet bowl that can be attached to a standard toilet.
- Vat Exempt
A luxurious, adjustable commode with a padded seat and backrests.
- Vat ExemptAn attractive basket weave chair that has a concealed commode pan under the seat.
- Vat ExemptA vinyl and metal commode chair with adjustable height.
- Vat ExemptA reinforced and extra-wide commode chair.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable and dual use commode and shower chair with a lightweight aluminium frame.
- Vat ExemptA versatile commode chair that can also be used as an over-toilet frame.
- Vat ExemptUnique potty liner that gels waste together reducing contamination and spread.
- A durable shower chair, commode and toileting chair in one high quality item.
- Vat ExemptA simple commode chair with an under seat commode pan and detachable armrests.
- Vat ExemptThis commode chair has a hardwood frame that makes it discreet and unobtrusive.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to make user transfer easy. Slow, controlled uplift movement relieves the stress and strain on joints.
- Vat ExemptA versatile plastic chair that can function as a seat, commode and shower chair.
- Vat ExemptA metal framed commode chair with a removable vinyl seat and a potty pan.
- Vat ExemptPlastic potty container with lid, for use with commodes specifically Dovedale models.
- Vat ExemptA commode chair with a steel frame and a removable potty pan with a lid.
- Vat ExemptRobust shower/commode chair supplied with a comfortable polyurethane cellular gap fronted sea.
- Vat ExemptAn extra large and robust shower and commode chair for larger users.
- Vat ExemptA versatile commode chair with an aluminium frame and four sturdy castors.
- Vat ExemptA portable commode chair that can be used with an existing toilet or with a commode pan.
- An angled tilting shower and commode chair.
- Vat ExemptA highly supportive wheelchair with a tilting mechanism that can be used as a shower and commode chair.
- Vat ExemptA range of useful accessories for use with the Etac shower commode chair.
- Vat ExemptA lightweight chair that has a padded seat with a cut-out, allowing use as a commode as well as a supportive showering aid.
- Vat ExemptA mobile shower stool with detachable armrests. Ideal for aiding in transferring users to and from the stool.
- Vat ExemptA self-propelled wheelchair that has a dual function as a shower and commode chair.
- Vat ExemptA anti-bacterial chemical formula that is designed to clean porta potties.
Commodes are chairs which also double as non-plumbed toilets.
Like a standard toilet, they have a central aperture beneath the seat where a portable pan or bucket is positioned.
This needs to be manually emptied and cleaned after use.
They are typically used when travelling to and from the bathroom is difficult, usually for health reasons.
Static commodes - these are stationary versions, not designed to be mobile or regularly moved.
Mobile commodes - these have wheels and can be easily moved from room to room.
There are various kinds of mobile commode, details below.
Folding commodes - these fold-up when not in use, making them easy to both store and transport.
Discreet ‘furniture style’ commodes - these typically have a wood or upholstered finish.
They are designed to discreetly blend in with your home decor.
Shower-commode chairs - these have two functions: as a wheelchair which can access wet environments and a mobile commode.
Those who either temporarily or permanently have limited mobility, and find it hard to get to and from the toilet.
This may be because of a disability, chronic illness, or recovery after injury or surgery.
If someone’s bathroom is upstairs and they’re finding staircases inaccessible, a commode may come in handy on the ground floor.
Mobile commodes are widely available.
These are easy to wheel from room to room and can be positioned next to a bed, for example.
Most models are designed to be pushed by a second person, but there are some available which may be self-propelled by the user themselves.
Many commodes are designed with this extra purpose in mind.
They are generally made with non-corrosive materials, so can be wheeled into wet environments if that is required.
Some models can be wheeled directly over toilet pedestals.
Yes, these models have large rear wheels, allowing the user to control the chair in the usual way.
These wheelchairs are ideal for wet rooms and allow the user to position themselves under the shower when necessary.
Yes, upholstered wooden commodes are common.
They have attractive designs and don’t stand out in bedrooms.
Some people need to travel with a commode if they know access to a toilet may be difficult at their destination.
A lightweight folding commode is ideal for this situation.
After removing the pan, this style of commode collapses almost flat, reducing its size to fit comfortably in the boot of a car.
Yes, there are some models which have a flushing system built in.
They can be used multiple times before needing emptying.